Where does Conor rank as an all-time great MMA striker?

Colby

MAGA
Banned
Reaction score
I personally rank him number 4, behind Anderson Silva, Mirko Cro Cop, and Jon Jones.

Somewhere in the top twenty. Maybe top thirty, Id have to research.

When not worry about the TD, he's probably top 5 / top 10

Only thing that could hold him back is that his defense isn't fantastic. Jones rarely gets hit. Then again, Conor barely got hit against Eddie, Poirier, Siver, Holloway, or Brimage

Somewhere in the top 500. Probably 499th.

Later-career Rumble has to be up there in respect to pure efectiveness. Nobody really had meaningful success standing with him and usually got badly hurt.

He is up there probably below Colby right ?

anigif_sub-buzz-1330-1467149949-10.gif

Later-career Rumble has to be up there in respect to pure efectiveness. Nobody really had meaningful success standing with him and usually got badly hurt.
That is true.

Rumble at Light Heavyweight was never outstruck. Hell, I can probably count on both hands the number of times he was hit cleanly during his second UFC run.

It's impossible to answer this question because MMA striking is all about stylistic matchup(example: cody, tj cruz) . there's no best striker in the mma or ufc, but conor is certainly right up there with other great strikers like wonderboy, max, whittaker,israel or Tj

GOAT consensual BDSM striker...

Last edited:
He wasn't a very complete striker, just a left hand. Nothing else he threw was dangerous, so I'd say Top 50

Tough to say. At his peak he was a knockout machine.

The problem is that a lot of guys ran off 4-5 fights with dominant striking. Chuck Liddell, JDS, Overeem, Machida, Wonderboy, Pettis, Aldo, Holloway, Anthony Johnson, Garbrandt, Dillashaw, etc.

He wasn't a very complete striker, just a left hand. Nothing else he threw was dangerous, so I'd say Top 50
LOL conor haters like you are pathetic, and I don't even like conor

Overrated power in his left. Can’t kick for shit. Not a diverse striker.

Rumble had that death touch, shoutout to DC for being able to take that massive shot in their first fight.

Back