Where does Cain vs. Jones rank on your dream-fight-o-meter?

if cain was more reliable and could consistantly make it to the cage on fight night excitement would be higher

Getting to see Cain smash Jones would certainly be a dream come true.

I'm actually not sure what percentage of average fans remembers who Cain is at this point.

If Cain gets healthy and he beats Werdum.. Then id love to see him fight Bones! That's my dream fight..

Not very high. To me the GOAT dream fight would silva and GSP. dont care who wins, it would just cement one of them down as an undeniable legend. Nothing else comes close to how bad i want that fight to happen.

haha. gsp will not ever take this fight. he is all about his image, and not about fighting.

I want to see Jones have to fight either JDS Stipe Travis Browne first if he ever fights a HW! But i hope he gets KO'd by Gus and Rumble in the meantime.

I agree TS I would like to see a Jones Cain fight. I would not rule out an Anderson GSP bout. GSP is going to be salivating over the Diaz Silva fight. If Anderson looks old and burnt out against Diaz, GSP will return to the Octagon to challenge Silva. If Silva wins in dominating fashion, GSP will remain quite about Silva, and start barking for a Lawler fight.

I don't really care too much to be honest. There just doesn't seem to be any hype behind it + Cain is so damn boring.

GSP v Silva was the dream. I would be more excited for Weidman v Bones or Conor v Pettis.

You being a Bones fan.. Of course you wouldn't wanna see it! Cain is a bad, bad man once he enters that Octagon!

I'm so used to Velasquez NOT fighting that I find it hard to get excited about him. I would certainly watch it though!

I think its only high because people wanna see Jones lose and Cain is our last chance.. I mean their last chance..

Cain hasn't even dominated his whole(very shallow) division. His whole claim to fame is being a good match up against JDS

I would rather see Jones vs Weidman

Don't kid yourself. Anderson vs GSP around 2011ish would have been the biggest thing ever.

I don't really care too much to be honest. There just doesn't seem to be any hype behind it + Cain is so damn boring.

GSP v Silva was the dream. I would be more excited for Weidman v Bones or Conor v Pettis.

Bones would slaughter Weidman. Pettis would embarrass Conor.

#2 behind Jones-Weidman for me. I'd like Cain on the resume but more for the 265 belt and not necessarily Cain. Cain fights like once every 1.5 to 2 years for gods sake. Heck it could be Werdum and it wouldn't matter, its the belt. I see what Weidman trying to do though. He has his eye on overall GOAT and that's what Jones wants.

Jones has beat fighters better at everything than Weidman. If Cormier can't get jones down, Weidman wont. Weidman might have better JJ but has nothing for Jones. I thought Cormier would be a very stiff test. I think Jones surpasses Anderson as GOAT in UFC history with a decisive win over Gus/rumble winner. Too bad they are eliminating a contender with that fight.

Of all the champion vs champion fights, this is the one I'd wanna see the most.

I do think Jones should get a fight at HW before. It's not fair to him to have to move up and fight the #1 HW right away, he should have a fight up there first to see how it feels.

But seriously, given the nature of these fighters and the skillsets they posses, who doesn't drool at the thought of this?

Back