Where Do You Think Cyborg Will Go?

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Her contract is up in March and it doesnt seem like theres enough time to get her another fight so Where do you think she'll go? stay with the UFC? Rizin? One? Bellator?

You think she runs from USADA?

I doubt anyone will pay her what she last made in the UFC and now that she got faceplanted the UFC doesnt have to pay her either. will one or bellator pony up?

Hopefully retirement.

JBG bless you Amanda.

She can go to PFL season 2. Million dollar payout that's plenty for anyone (except Conor lol)

Think there was a better chance of UFC keeping her when she was champ maybe not wanting to let P4P best wmma fighter go but now that she lost and doesnt have that title they might let her walk.

She can stay, rematch Nunes, fight Anderson, maybe Cat or Holm moves up. Theres not alot but theres still atleast one or two big fights for her left in the UFC.

She can go to PFL, do LW tournament, fight for a mill, fight Harrison and not cut alot of weight since its LW. Also if PFL gets another season after that they could do FW tournament for her.

Or she can go to Bellator, fight Budd, not sure who else is even in that div but maybe they let her try boxing which is something she said she wanted to do.

So those are the 3 best options.

I can see her going to RIZIN...for obvious reasons. She won't be fighting Gabi, as they're good friends, but she can take Gabi's place as female freak show queen and it will be much easier to find opponents for her at 145/155 lbs than a 200+ lbs woman. I also believe she'd be a hit there, and has the obvious marketability as the "female Wanderlei" and the fans there might get behind that.

I remember her saying that she wanted to move into boxing since the
state of California licensed her for 154 lbs.

Back