Where Do You See Todd Duffee Going From Here?

Depends how Dana still feels about him, if he is still mad...Hunt.

Barry or Kongo would be cool. As long as Overeem is active though his ceiling is pretty well defined.

I see him Duffercutting himself to the middle of the HW division.

He was pretty good in this fight.
Maybe Browne, Rothwell or Kongo.

yea I would say Duffee vs. the Russow/Jordan winner just so he can get off his baby legs and prove he is an IRL heavyweight threat.

He can be pretty good but he'll never be in the Cain, JDS, Overeem, Cormier class.

Those guys are on a different level.

I could see Duffy competing with the likes of Werdum, Nelson, Carwin, Berry, Struve, etc though.

We'll just have to wait and see. I agree with several prior posts. He should fight Russow again and at least attempt to erase that fight from his psyche

Cannot see that ending well for Duffee. One impressive win over lesser competition and people already forget that he has a glass chin?

People forget that 1 takedown is enough to beat Johnson 99% of the time.

Decent places. Hopefully they bring him along slowly, have him fight Pat Barry on a small card in the new year, guaranteed fireworks and a new prospect emerges whoever wins.

I knew De Fries was gonna struggle, he surprised me with the takedown but didnt have the strength to keep Duffee down. Duffee was definitely smaller though, less muscle.

Back