Where do you see Artem Lobov in two years?

image.jpeg

And if he doesn't like cleaning toilets, there are other service industry gigs he can try...

2lSobbz.gif

He could try coaching kids jiu-jitsu on Sunday mornings to make ends meet.

If only he wasn't an white belt.

At least he doesn't pretend to be a cholo gangster.

I'm shocked at the disrespect you guys give Artem. He's a professional fighter in the UFC with a huge future ahead of him. The coaches as SBG will ensure he fulfills his potential

I'm shocked at the disrespect you guys give Artem. He's a professional fighter in the UFC with a huge future ahead of him. The coaches as SBG will ensure he fulfills his potential
he is 30 already and he is not UFC material. get over it dublin.

Sherdog is a crazy, crazy place, but I never thought I would ever live to see a fucking Artem Lobov fan.

What potential? He's maxed out as Mcgregor's errand boy and valet

His career in the ufc is 2 losses in a row

What potential? He's maxed out as Mcgregor's errand boy and valet

I will admit that he has underperformed in the UFC but that means he CAN perform better. The UFC see potential in him otherwise they wouldn't have signed him

All hail to Artem "The Russian Hammer" Lobov! ;)

Back