Where do you rate bisping all time

Bisping doesn’t belong anywhere near that group of fighters. But Vitor and Ronda should be in there.
Yeah, Vitor inb4 Bisping
Sorry, won't put wmma in a all Time list.
(Yeah, I'm that kind of Guy)
Btw, I like Basketball, I won't put Cheryl Miller on Diana Taurasi on a top 1000list.
You forgot Dillishaw.
Yep, TJ is top 25 for sure
Might end Up top 10

Either the GOAT journeyman or the worst of the elite.
He's literally been on that cusp for like 10 years.

Somewhere below Tito and Serra...AKA low enough to not be considered any kind of all-time anything.

Tough question to answer. Some fans just want stats....

....While others appreciate that Bisping had one of the best years ever at 37 years old, fighting with one eye for quite some time, beating the one of the GOATS, who he legit couldn't see because he was a southpaw...all the while having more fights at the highest level.

lf you're an analyst, no he's not top 30, but he's one of the toughest dudes ever and his story is impressive..could make a movie out of that shit. Not an easy fight for anyone either, he straight beat the shit out of a lot of people. You can make the argument that he was crushing cans, but there's only a handful of people that didn't crush cans, and most people go apeshit over them.

Probably somewhere between #10-15. He was game and durable but not among the best.

is he a top 30 fighter all time?

30-9

Has some good names on his resume

Only turned down fights when he had the belt but usually was one of the most reliable guys in the roster

I would be willing to forgive the victor loss because of chemicals

Probably one of the few true clean fighters

Did a lot for the sport by bringing in euro fans and helped UFC expand into England and Europe

Well , his skills were not amazing but I think he was a good fighter. His main loses ( Wanderlei, Dan, Sonnen and Vitor) were against proven cheaters. At the same time, he defeated cheaters too, Dan and Anderson for example, so...he definitely was a warrior, I dont know about fucking rankings, that shit is bullshit.

Got wrecked by every elite fighter he ever fought, outside of his fluke win over salt. Top 100
I wouldn't consider that a fluke. Lukes shit fundamentals matched against mikes competent boxing spells doom for luke. Mike wins at least 4/10 times. On the ground he's fucked

Back