Where do you rank Vadim Nemkov in the UFC LHW rankings?

Where do you rank him?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'd say he'd be rank in the top 3, right behind Jiri. What do you guys say?

Vadim-Nemkov.jpeg

Hard to say, don't agree with Coker saying Bellator champion is the best LHW between Corey and Nemkov since Corey got starched by Jan and could never quite get over gatekeeper status in the UFC. Would be interesting to see, I'd say top 3 for sure, but people like Jiri and Ankalaev would be a problem for him.

Hard to say, don't agree with Coker saying Bellator champion is the best LHW between Corey and Nemkov since Corey got starched by Jan and could never quite get over gatekeeper status in the UFC. Would be interesting to see, I'd say top 3 for sure, but people like Jiri and Ankalaev would be a problem for him.

Corey also 30-25d Jan they're 1-1. He also dominated Glover who's fighting for the title next. Corey was top 5 in the UFC LHW division before he signed to Bellator. Calling him a gatekeeper is disingenuous. The gatekeeper @ LHW is someone like Krylov

These Bellator guys are very overrated, we saw yesterday how Corey Anderson decimated Bader. Anderson isn't that bad, but he has never decimated someone like that before. His last UFC appearance was getting KO'd stiff by the champ.

Anyway I think Nemkov would be a top 5-10 LHW, can't guarantee he would be any higher. I have Jan, Jiri, Rakic, and Magomed above him. I also think others could give him a hard time like Santos and Reyes

Last edited:
Not sure where to place him, but I can tell you this: He would most likely not be the champ

Davis is a good fighter and all, but barely got through 42-year-old Machida himself. And Bader looks like he's fading now too so...
It's very hard to rank those wins, that are his best wins, as something extraordinary and a proof that he would shine in the UFC.

Doesn't have the technique of Jan, the athleticism of Jiri, or the size of Rakic. But he's a very solid MMA boxer with good TDD and cardio and time to improve. I see him as #4-5-6 ish.

Top 3 imo. Has all the tools to become the ufc champion and would love to see a rematch between him and Jiri.

Top 3 easily. Right up there with Jan & Jiri

Side note Jan & Jiri sounds like an ice cream company.

But for real though he’s very very good and if he wins the Grand Prix he said he would like to move to the ufc so chances are we will see him soon, if he can beast it 25/8

Nowhere, untill he has fought in the UFC.

Top 3 easily. Right up there with Jan & Jiri

Side note Jan & Jiri sounds like an ice cream company.

But for real though he’s very very good and if he wins the Grand Prix he said he would like to move to the ufc so chances are we will see him soon, if he can beast it 25/8

What I was thinking, top 5 and maybe top 3, sine I noticed him against Jiri. I see the difference between top 5 and top 3; is top 5 never dominates enough but is consistent to maybe get a title Shot. While the top 3 is dominant enough too without question get a title shot. I think he will at least be top 5 but not so sure about top 3 in the UFC. He does get better though and maybe will become top 3 or title holder.

Nemkov definitely has what it takes to be UFC champ. He has all the tools. Corey was on fire yesterday. Jan, Jiri, Nemkov are my top 3.

He’d beat Jan. I think he’d have some run as champ and be a fixture in the top 3-5 for awhile. I think Nemkov and Jiri are the best LHWs in the world right now. Then Jan. Then maybe Ankalaev after that?

Back