Where do you rank Dc/Stipe in all time heavweight ranks?

And then he crushed Mirko and gave him his 100th KO loss

What does that have to do with anything? If he is saying that about a washed up Crocop, that still says something, well to rational people who are not agenda driven.

DC's first 7 fight were against, who the fuck is that guy. Then he fought Monson who people at least know. He fought some Dion dude who I will probably have to google at some point after the Monson fight around when he fought Barnett. And yes, I had to look it up because, who the fuck are those guys again?

He spent a bunch of time cutting down to beat up lhw's and is just recently back fighting in his own weight class, lol. Point is, everyone has a few cans here and there.

Fedor would take massive breaks in between serious fights. In between the first 2 Nog fights, he fought Valavicius, Fujita, Goodridge, Nagata, Coleman, Randleman, Ogawa. Those aren't seriously fights, they're busy fights that padded his record. Nog, Cro Cop, AA, Sylvia, and Herring were his only notable wins in his 10 year run. You can stretch it and say Randleman was a decent win because he was coming off of his upset of Cro Cop and Coleman was a decent win because of his decent body of work in the 90s and winning the 2000 GP, but even that's a stretch.

DC beat the shit out of special sauce Bigfoot right after he destroyed Fedor.

Ahhh, smh. I already responded to this exact post by someone else.

Two different points in their careers dude. Fedor had already been fighting far longer than DC and had already became very one dimensional at that point.
Just go have a look at their records and time periods for yourself.

Fedor would take massive breaks in between serious fights. In between the first 2 Nog fights, he fought Valavicius, Fujita, Goodridge, Nagata, Coleman, Randleman, Ogawa. Those aren't seriously fights, they're busy fights that padded his record. Nog, Cro Cop, AA, Sylvia, and Herring were his only notable wins in his 10 year run. You can stretch it and say Randleman was a decent win because he was coming off of his upset of Cro Cop and Coleman was a decent win because of his decent body of work in the 90s and winning the 2000 GP, but even that's a stretch.

Matter of opinion. I think I will believe what I saw and the opinions of a long list of professional fighters who may know a thing or two about the sport.

Fedor fans arw delusional. you can say that he was the goat HW w/o tearing down other great heavies.

Especially considering fedor got iced multiple times

Lol @ DC being the best, or top 5, hw of all time.

Ahhh, smh. I already responded to this exact post by someone else.

Two different points in their careers dude. Fedor had already been fighting far longer than DC and had already became very one dimensional at that point.
Just go have a look at their records and time periods for yourself.
Ahh yeah bro my bad, I forgot Fedor instantly fell out of his prime the second he signed up to fight Werdum.

Fedor
Nog
Werdum or dc
stipe or cro cop

Fedor and Nog are pretty far ahead of the others doesnt really matter how you rank the rest IMO

DC's HW resume is better than his LHW resume and LHW has produced as much ATG champions in its history as HW. DC has to be higher on your list at HW, at the very least.
IMO, his LHW resume is better. He has more wins at HW, but his best quality wins are at LHW.

Of his 15 HW victories, he has 6 top 10 and only 2 of them were top 5. Of his 7 LHW victories, he has 5 top 10 and 4 were top 5. Also, a good portion of his big name HW wins (Barnett, Nelson, Mir, and Monson) were on the downside of their careers, while his big name LHW wins (with the exception of Silva and Henderson) were peaking when he beat them. He also has significantly more title fights at LHW.

I have to concede that Stipe is his best career win, but after that, IMO, his next 3 (I would say there could be a good argument made for 4) best wins are at LHW.

He easily is though. Better boxer, more athletic, stronger, far better wrestler, better top control, better in the clinch. Fedor had better subs and that's about it.

DC isn't a better boxer than prime Fedor lmao, and more athletic/stronger is debatable as well. Fedor was much faster than DC. Fedor had legendary top control and ground and pound.

In the clinch, DC could merely hold Mir. Fedor easily tossed him with his judo. Sonnen, Coleman, Lindland, all high level wrestlers that Fedor easily outclinched. Cormier's clinch game can't compare to the Emperor's judo.

DC isn't a better boxer than prime Fedor lmao, and more athletic/stronger is debatable as well. Fedor was much faster than DC. Fedor had legendary top control and ground and pound.

In the clinch, DC could merely hold Mir. Fedor easily tossed him with his judo. Sonnen, Coleman, Lindland, all high level wrestlers that Fedor easily outclinched. Cormier's clinch game can't compare to the Emperor's judo.
That's an incorrect and delusional take.

Back