Where do you put Valentina in the pound for poumd rank?

I think Shevchenkgoat showed last night she is worthy of pound for pound consideration.

I would rank her number 12. Right below Bisping and right above Rockhold.

http://www.ufc.com/rankings

C'mon man. Wtf has Shevchenko done? Lost to Nunes, lost to Carmouche. Beat a timid Holly Holm. Beat a bunch of people none of you have ever heard of. This your first time watching an up and comer? Let her do something first.

If there were a FLW division for women, she'd likely be the favorite to hold the belt. There's always a chance she could even take the belt at BW.

Do you think she could trim that Rumpelstiltskin down enough to make FLW?

C'mon man. Wtf has Shevchenko done? Lost to Nunes, lost to Carmouche. Beat a timid Holly Holm. Beat a bunch of people none of you have ever heard of. This your first time watching an up and comer? Let her do something first.
Robbie Lawler also lost to Pete Spratt...along with nine other people... Timid Holly Holm...lol. Don't start "sea level Cain" like excuses. Holly fought like she always does.

Do you think she could trim that Rumpelstiltskin down enough to make FLW?
Yep. That's the weight she defeated JJ at in muay thai. I don't think she's even cutting weight now given that she came in at 133 against Holly.

Here comes the philosophical question: should you put women on the original p4p list or should they have their own separate list.

Robbie Lawler also lost to Pete Spratt...along with nine other people... Timid Holly Holm...lol. Don't start "sea level Cain" like excuses. Holly fought like she always does.

Lawler had to club people to death numerous times before he was taken seriously again. Shevchenko has done very little to warrant these absurd threads. Let's see her put together a nice streak vs top 10 opponents.

Holly Holm is timid. Lol'ing doesn't change that.

And Lawler is a horrible example to make your point. He is one of a kind in how he turned his career around.

Lawler had to club people to death numerous times before he was taken seriously again. Shevchenko has done very little to warrant these absurd threads. Let's see her put together a nice streak vs top 10 opponents.

Holly Holm is timid. Lol'ing doesn't change that.
Lawler also never had all the striking accolades Valentina did/does.

Yeah, she's timid all the time... It wasn't just last night. Seems it's been working for her most of her combat sports career.

A pound for pound list isn't a "who is hot right now" list.

Lawler also never had all the striking accolades Valentina did/does.

Yeah, she's timid all the time... It wasn't just last night. Seems it's been working for her most of her combat sports career.

I couldn't care less about what Holm has done prior to MMA. In MMA she appears timid to me. Others feel the same way.

Who gives a shit about striking accolades? She has to win friggin fights. Let's see that before we starting crowning her anything.

I couldn't care less about what Holm has done prior to MMA. In MMA she appears timid to me. Others feel the same way.

Who gives a shit about striking accolades? She has to win friggin fights. Let's see that before we starting crowning her anything.
Okay. Well timid or not, she's found success so I don't know why that matters.

She has been winning fights...

I'm not going to spell everything out. It's obvious to everyone that she has potential, but needs to show what she can do versus the animals of the division. That simple. So far, I'm not impressed...yet.

Back