Where do you guys rank The Walking Dead?

Started really well, but the weaker the episodes shows how bad some of the acting is. Stopped mid season 3. First season is up there though.

Funny thing is, I was talking about TWD to one of my coworkers today. He said he was better than boardwalk empire, I told him he didn't understand life; and I would fight him if he ever said something so stupid to me again.

Saying twd is better than be,

That's a paddlin'

Add me to the Quit Watching During Season 2 list.

Just got totally boring and stupid.

First season really good. Second season was good. 3 rd season was absolutely crap. It was as if the writers ran out of ideas. Boring shit

The first episode might be my single favorite television episode in the history of all television. Everything since has been mediocre.

Quality wise I wouldn't rank it that high tbh.

I liked the 1st part of season 3 but 2nd didn't live up to expectations. The trailer of season 4 hasn't impressed me either.

Last season let me down and I have a feeling if the show goes on for 4 or 5 more seasons it could get stale and repetitive. I did enjoy the first 2 seasons so hopefully they're able to salvage the show but I have that feeling that it's gonna run way to long ala Dexter and lose its appeal and storyline.

got bored with it after season 2........

and i watched heroes mind you

I just finished season 3 on netflix. Not bad, something to kill the time imo.

Disagree. I think it's Homeland. Yes, Homeland isn't as bad as TWD, but the gap between the praise it receives and the actual quality of the show is huge. Somehow that series wins awards. It's crazy. I think I did an honest-to-goodness, real life facepalm at the end of the season 2 finale.

It makes sense when you know how all these award shows work.

http://badassdigest.com/2013/09/23/film-crit-hulk-smash-a-short-note-on-why-the-emmys-are-nonsense/

Most award shows really aren't worth paying attention to.

It's good, But the comic kills it and they REALLY water it down for tv.

I watched two episodes. It didn't do shit for me. Not a damn thing

It had an opportunity to be great but killing off certain characters and not developing certain sub-plots hurts the quality.

Great concept, somewhat flawed execution. A few great characters and solid performances, along with the general idea, keep me going. Some decent directing, set design, cinematography.

Wish I could erase all that "The Governor" shit from my brain though, that shit was atrocious. Really dragged the show down last season.

They should definitely return to that farm and spend the next season there to make things more interesting.

When it's good, it's the best show on Television.
When it's bad, it's star-wars-prequel-level ridiculous.

Great show, too inconsistent. Too much filler. It's like watching a live-action anime show that has caught up with the manga, or however that weeabo bullshit goes

Hahaha so your description of Manga to Anime is spot on, and you follow up with "or however that weeabo bullshit goes", ok dude :icon_neut

On topic pretty much what Da Speeit said. It has potential to be a great show (quality wise), but the inconsistency in story progression really hinders it's rating.

Back