Where do you guys rank The Walking Dead?

Seen the first 2 seasons and an episode or two of the 3rd. I just lost interested during the second season but finished it and I doubt watching again.

I would play the first game though because it's suppose to be fantastic.

I'd consider it a weekly flex option along with SOA.

The video game > the show.

one of my faves but i could say it's not one of the all time greats

First season was good, rest is shitty as can be.

I'd consider it a weekly flex option along with SOA.

I was just gonna say it's right in the same league as SOA. Definitely above average and probably worth watching, but not one of the greats.

It shouldn't be as popular as it is. I'd rank many things above it.

The writing is sometimes atrocious and the plot lines are plain retarded. If they had better writers it could be a great show.

When it's good, it's the best show on Television.
When it's bad, it's star-wars-prequel-level ridiculous.

Great show, too inconsistent. Too much filler. It's like watching a live-action anime show that has caught up with the manga, or however that weeabo bullshit goes

LOL. Now Speeit, that analogy is far too accurate for you to try to hide your anime/manga familiarity behind disparaging terms like "weeabo".

Unleash your inner nerd.

I really wanted to like this show because zombies are awesome but it is basically All My Children...and everyone is constantly depressed. I stopped watching midway through season 2.

Sometimes it feels like a soap opera. That little shit that walks around in the sheriff hat needs to get eaten. Can't stand him for some reason.

I'd compare it with Dexter after season 4.

It's a "should've been great" show. They nailed the first season. The writing was solid. The tension was real. The acting was on point. The story was progressing at a natural pace. It was great.

Then they fired Frank Darabont, and it went to shit. It's watchable, but it could be so much better.

I wouldn't rank it in the top ten. It is nowhere near as good as GoT.

Currently it's in my top 10

I quite like it but I will say this... With really good shows I could sit there and watch several episodes in a row. With The walking Dead I can only get through 1 at a time.

First Season was great. Really went in the toilet after they fired all the season 1 writers. Stopped watching midway through season 2.

So that's why it tanked so hard after season 1... shoulda figured. It ranks right up there with Heroes in the "what could of been" category. Season 1 was awesome!

Fired all the writers after season 1...wtf? That was the best season by far.

Back