Where do you guys in your 30s buy clothes?

uniqlo
h&m
zara
urban outfitters

for gear:
StockX

Wal-mart was my store in my 30's but it seems like their 2x shirts assume a 44 inch waist these days. There's literally nothing that fits a physically fit dude like myself.

Get your shit together, America. I'm gone like 8 years...prices have doubled and you're all fat bastards, shape-shifting my fav clothing out of form. Christ.

dudes in their 30s shouldnt be really decked out in surf brands or sports brands. i guess its because i associate surf brands with younger lads hence i dont wear them anymore.

id say just go basic aka no brands or plain versions of your chosen brand.

older men look lame trying to be a teenager. its like buying hoodies and they all have a tick, champion, russel. athletic etc etc emblazoned across the front...

If we’re talking casual then:

In China and Japan I shop at UNICLO and sometimes OLD NAVY, I will also risk clothing shopping on taobao every so often.

In the states it KOHL’S and NORDSTROM

In Germany I usually have no downtime so it’s monkey suits the whole time except if no one is collecting/sending me off at the airport then I’m wearing lose and easy clothing

dudes in their 30s shouldnt be really decked out in surf brands or sports brands. i guess its becausd i associate surd brands with younger lads hence i dont wear any if those brands anymore.

id say just go basic aka no brands or branded clothes expect the plain versions.

older men look lame trying to be a teenager.
Agreed

My father gave me a dressing down for wearing large labels on my clothing years ago, after that plain and clean is the way to go

It’s not hard to dress well as a guy. Keep it properly fitted. Keep it simple.
Flat front chinos and a crisp white polo (or blue oxford) will never be out of style. If you’re going more casual, stick to a straight leg, dark wash jean.

If it's casual dress, I'm a plain t-shirt and jeans or t-shirt and cargo shorts guy.

I usually just go to Kohls for everything. They have good discounts and a rewards club. Their Urban Pipeline stuff (yes, it's for boys and teens) have really good fitted/athletic plain tees and their cargo shorts or well made and aren't obnoxiously long or silly looking. Jeans, I usually go with Levis or Calvin Klein since they fit properly and aren't too baggy.

Wal-mart was my store in my 30's but it seems like their 2x shirts assume a 44 inch waist these days. There's literally nothing that fits a physically fit dude like myself.

Get your shit together, America. I'm gone like 8 years...prices have doubled and you're all fat bastards, shape-shifting my fav clothing out of form. Christ.

Where did you go?
Military?

You can get designer clothes at TJ Maxx at bargain prices.

If it's casual dress, I'm a plain t-shirt and jeans or t-shirt and cargo shorts guy.

I usually just go to Kohls for everything. They have good discounts and a rewards club. Their Urban Pipeline stuff (yes, it's for boys and teens) have really good fitted/athletic plain tees and their cargo shorts or well made and aren't obnoxiously long or silly looking. Jeans, I usually go with Levis or Calvin Klein since they fit properly and aren't too baggy.
Urban pipeline athletic fit plain tees are nice.

I buy most of my clothes from UASC30.com and express. When im feeling fancy I'll buy something from jcrew or have it custom made. But honestly as a real man I dont like spending that much on clothes.

Back