Where do you guys in your 30s buy clothes?

I need to up my casual wear game. My closet is all dress shirts and slacks. I think I have one pair of jeans, one pair of khaki shorts, and 5 cheap tshirts from Walmart/Target.

I buy band shirts and stupid shit on instagram, buy my jeans from levi's and old navy, shoes from converse / vans and running from asics.

Zara, Topman, Bershka, Stussy, Hurley, Pull & bear is where I get most of my clothes.

Mostly Uniqlo these days. Marshalls if in the States.

melrose or downtown LA. stylish stores and not too expensive.

I get the majority of my stuff from century 21. All named brand for way cheaper than Macy’s. Calvin’s And Levi’s for Jeans. Polo, Calvin Klein and Michael Kors for short sleeve polos. They also have band t shirts, and sports tees by Nike and Under Armour. I pick up polo or Ck underwear and Under shirts. I also buy all my suits there...Calvin Klein slim fit for 250 vs 650 at Macy’s. Ties for 15 vs 40 at Macy’s. I get my shoes at DSW.

Zara. Good quality, affordable, good looking. At least over here (foreigner).

I do most of my clothes shopping online.

The only thing i reallly buy in the stores are shoes.

oh, and jackets for me. jackets are something i think you really need to try on in person. unless you really know the brand, and it will for sure be the right size and fit.

Where the sale is

We had a Sears Clearance Centre in my area before the chain went tits up, I could always find pretty good bargains there on out of season clothes or discontinued lines. When they were going out of business my wife & I cleaned the place out and bought like a 20 year supply of clothes for our family.

Generic brand stuff off Ebay.
It's been surprisingly good quality each time, the descriptions and pictures have been accurate, haven't regretted it yet

Sometimes you can get cloths that look halfway decent even from some cheap stores but the main advantages of going to higher end stores is to get a combination of comfort, looks/tailoring and durability. The problem is you pay out the ass for most items unless you get them on sale.

I bought a suit in Phuket a few weeks ago, tailored with extra pants and a shirt and tie for around 200 USD, high quality too

Back