Where do you guys in your 30s buy clothes?

Surf shop. I still wear skate shoes and I will be damned if anyone is going to tell me to dress different. A nice RVCA button up and some jeans is as far as im going to look nice unless its for an event.

Thanks Urijah

Except for undies, socks, and shoes... casual clothes are mostly Costco. Because I live in a state where flannel is not worn ironically.

Wife buys them for me. I haven't bought myself clothes in years :)
giphy.gif

Salvation army and Goodwill... maybe nordstrom rack for cheap new stuff... or band merch or military surplus. The only thing i spend any real money on is boots. Got some american made red wings, cheapish doc's and some 11 eye steel toe oxblood solovair's!

solovair10ox.jpg

forever 21.

I do most of my clothes shopping online.

The only thing i reallly buy in the stores are shoes.

walmart 15 dollar and ones

30d79753-4b98-4f75-9d19-0e5cb62a4cfa_1.090c235db7c17e2437816c00bf71f245.jpeg

Wear mostly those hiking pants, so a lot of REI

Target for socks, undies, Amazon for banana hammocks and active wear. There's a bunch of running stores in town for my gym gear. During the summers it's mostly plain, unmarked tank tops, my running shorts and flip flips so no fashion necessary.

For winter gear/more formal stuff I like H&M. It's the only store I've been to that's a fucking medium when I'm trying to buy a medium.

Brooks Brothers primarily for work, though i haven't been in a while. Once I find, say, dress shirts I like, I wind up buying a bunch of them at once. Then, I can avoid going shopping for the next 10+ years since I'm pretty sure I stopped growing.

When Sears went out of business I went and bought a ton of shit for like 80% off. I probably won't buy any clothes the rest of the year.

Back