Where do you guys in your 30s buy clothes?

Wife buys them for me. I haven't bought myself clothes in years :)

He’s obviously not a BJ Penn fan lol.

Shits been around for a long while now.

What I like about their shirts is they could be for surfers, skaters, or you can just find nice ones that anyone can wear.

They use a thin material and it sits nice, especially during the summer.

secondhand stores, sale racks, bins. We're men who gives a toss?

Edit: a Jocko 'GOOD' approach to clothing is useful.

Pretty much the same as already mentioned for work/everyday wear.
JcPenny
Kohls
Dicks Sporting Goods

Then I'll get like flannel shirts for "cooler" weather at Wal-Mart, I'll still buy band shirts from time to time at Hot Topic if something catches my eye, and I like to get my shorts and "outerwear" from Military1st.com.

When I’m in Bankok for work I usually get a suit or a couple shirts made at least. Tore all mine up already from there(business travel beats the shit out of suits) need to find a work reason to go back and get a few more.

American suit prices blow by comparison for same level of quality.
When I was in Thailand guys kept coming up trying to draw you in to their store to measure you up for a suit.
Should of taken one of them up on it as would of been cheaper by a large margin.

I'm jacked and tall so look good in anything

Value Village

My youngest great grandson, has reached a point where he doesn't care. He's fit and cut so he always mentions it doesn't matter what he wears. Not married or has any kids so he's out kicking ass and breaking hearts. I love him more than his old man.

lol, not sure how fit your grandson is or anything, but that's how i feel. i'm in decent shape, and i always feel that i make the clothes, and not the other way around. that's why i wear basic clothes. like jeans and basic shirts. no writing on the shirts, just the shirts you can buy in bulk like three for ten bucks lol.

I tried one of those delivery boxes... I keep some of the stuff send some back. It isn't crazy stylish like they show in the advertisements.

I'm mainly an Express /Banana Republic/ Old Navy sorta guy.

I'm 39... usually shop at Banana Republic, Gap, Old Navy and Express.

Shits been around for a long while now.

What I like about their shirts is they could be for surfers, skaters, or you can just find nice ones that anyone can wear.

They use a thin material and it sits nice, especially during the summer.
Most of my RVCA stuff is so old it’s got holes worn into it, it it’s still comfortable so I keep it around.

I think my old ass Belfort shirt is rvca, wore it mowing the lawn today, need to go look and see.

You shouldn't be wearing RVCA unless you're purposely trying to look like your two main modes of transportation are by skateboard or mom's minivan.

Back