Where do you guys in your 30s buy clothes?

Go to Nordstrom and have one of the gay dudes that works there take you around and tell you what's in...

They're great for standing around laughing at betas that shop at Bloomingdales...lol

Damm man, everything about you is lame af.

Yeah I'm beta because I don't dress like I'm 67 years old. You're so out of touch with reality it isn't even funny.

Surf shop. I still wear skate shoes and I will be damned if anyone is going to tell me to dress different. A nice RVCA button up and some jeans is as far as im going to look nice unless its for an event.

I'm similar. I'm 41 though I look younger. I tend to have a lot of RVCA gear, I wear Van's shoes b/c they are super comfy. I wear what's comfortable. Sure I have some other stuff as well if I need a nicer shirt, but overall shop online or surf/skate shops.

Typically Jos a bank for suits the one near me has good sales at times.

ALOT of my polo, izod and la crosse comes from TJ max, but I’ll buy at Macy’s and Nordstrom’s etc.

Boot barn for western wear , Cinch jeans fit me the best

Every day shorts and t-shirts from where ever.

I get a lot of my clothing made by bespoke tailors. Other than that, I just buy casual clothing here and there when traveling to different cities.
When I’m in Bankok for work I usually get a suit or a couple shirts made at least. Tore all mine up already from there(business travel beats the shit out of suits) need to find a work reason to go back and get a few more.

American suit prices blow by comparison for same level of quality.

I buy everything from outdoor stores, honestly. Most of the outdoor industry is actually just filled with minimalist style clothing that COULD wear outdoors but they expect you to wear them casually. I have 3-4 brands I buy from. Though, I dont buy new clothes much

Jcrew, Kohls, Banana Republic factory store in Cabazon, H&M

When I’m in Bankok for work I usually get a suit or a couple shirts made at least. Tore all mine up already from there(business travel beats the shit out of suits) need to find a work reason to go back and get a few more.

American suit prices blow by comparison for same level of quality.

I bought shitloads of clothes in Thailand. My mum and dad are over there all the time too so they're always bringing me shit back. Usually good stuff but once they brought me back a bunch of Steve Jobs t-shirts

Confused-_Little-_Girl-_Is-_At-_Loss-_For-_Words.gif

I'm similar. I'm 41 though I look younger. I tend to have a lot of RVCA gear, I wear Van's shoes b/c they are super comfy. I wear what's comfortable. Sure I have some other stuff as well if I need a nicer shirt, but overall shop online or surf/skate shops.
Yeah im still skinny so it looks normal. Once i get fat, i may have to change my style a bit.

Costco. Gimme cargo shorts, forty-eighty pairs of draws, and a drum of mayo, nickel.

amazon or kohls, maybe even farm and fleet. If I want nice stuff, I get it custom made at a place called gentlemens cooperative in Chicago.

RVCA artist network program does make some badass Tshirts w/ dope designs

i'll second that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back