Where do TG. GT. Aew in 5 years

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling Discussion' started by lakersfan45, Jan 15, 2020.

1. lakersfan45 That's sardo! No mr, accent on the do!

Are tfru have videogame drake and big yunr or are they extibt

2. Thrawn33 JUST BLEED Belt

Unless they can snag a some big names from WWE, and use them to help build their brand and put over homegrown talent they'll be TNA/Impact level.

I think they need to steal Cena or Rock and soon. Jericho, Mox, and Omega are pro-wrestling stars, but that's not enough. They need someone who is still popular with the mainstream and won't ego trip all over the young up and comers.

Brock is a distant third in mainstream popularity, but he's happy getting the most money for least work (can't blame him)

3. Casrot Purple Belt

4. Batjester Thanos is right.

Jhrufhfb jgufbbvggd youldnd bdibgbtbe

5. Falsedawn The Opposition Platinum Member

That's exactly what TNA did and it failed miserably.

Mox is exactly the kind of guy you want to be stealing from WWE. A guy who is popular, but doesn't either transcend the business or owe their entire mystique to WWE. Stealing Cena would be a massive fail because how would you promote him? "Oh he's John Cena...15 time 'world champion'." AKA WWE champion, AKA desperate retread.

AEW should be sniping the underutilized midcard of WWE if anyone. The guys that you know you can take to the next level if they have more screentime. I'm looking squarely at someone like Drew Macintyre or even like Braun Strowman. Popular, but not so popular that they're always going to be associated with WWE. That's how you break through at the top end.

6. Thrawn33 JUST BLEED Belt

Disagree

TNA snatched up washed up stars who couldn't or wouldn't put over their homegrown talent.

7. D.R.H. If you haven't heard...I'm the best! Staff Member Senior Moderator

Is Lake giving us a spoiler of AEW's of latest big signing? Because if I've translating Lakerspeak right that means...

...try to contain yourself Foot...

[​IMG]