Where do people catch the most fish

Open Netflix and type fishing into the search bar.

I live on a man made lake and they stopped stocking that shit over 5 years ago so fishing can lick my nuts. Used to pull a few trophy bass every year but now nothing for years.
Shouldn't the fish have been spawning and naturally stocking the Lake? Sounds like fuckfaces kept pulling them until there was nothing left.

I find estueries to be fruitful, otherwise it is a few beers in a boat in a lake.

That story is a load of shit and sensationalized to ridiculous levels.

So you are correct, not just Jaws media in general.
Yeah I can't find any stories from an official news source on the story. Just tabloid crap.

Yeah I can't find any stories from an official news source on the story. Just tabloid crap.
Sharks just dont act like that. The head is boney and has little to no meat. They dont also just hang around waiting for an audience to eat/guard a kill.

Id bet my left nut that entire story is faked.

Learn how to read a surf beach so you can spot structure like sand banks, gutters etc. Fish aggregate where there are depth changes.

Learn how to read a surf beach so you can spot structure like sand banks, gutters etc. Fish aggregate where there are depth changes.
Is that where abalone and scallops hang out too? Seems a lot of people diving for those end up being attacked.

Recently I have been wanting to get into fishing but I have no were to fish.. I tried to fish at a river but couldn't catch anything. I was thinking of going to the beach and trying my luck there. I know friends like fishing at lakes but I don't live near one that I know of! Well bros a ny tips...

Well in Melbourne you'd go to Port Phillip Bay and throw a line in, flathead are everywhere and they are very easy to catch. I've caught them on blue bait, mussels, even ham from a sandwich ha ha. The best bait is actually... flathead, those sick fucks will even eat each other.

Great eating fish too, and like I said very plentiful.

f-head-sand.jpg

I have been doing it for 20 years, absolutely love it. Great fitness and always have a supply of fresh fish plus you just see some really cool shit!

A lot of people are scared of sharks, but seriously in 20 years I have been in a sketchy situation with sharks 3 times and honestly it wasnt even that bad.
Bbro thats 3 moer scketchy sitiaons with sharks then i ever want to be inin

If you're asking this question, then it sounds like you're just starting out. Nothing wrong with that.

Fish for bluegills and channel cats since they're virtually in every body of fresh water (well...where it's not frozen over). Use a light line, small hook, small bobber and some corn (or a small live worm) on your main rod/reel (rod #1).

Once you catch and release a few bluegills, keep one and cut it up. Put a chunk of it on a larger hook with some weights (to keep the bait at the bottom) and toss it out on your second rod/reel (rod #2). Lay the rod down and prop the tip up with a stick (at least 6" off the ground). Keep the line tight. Now you let that set-up simmer while you stay close by. Keep fishing for bluegills or maybe try your hand at tossing out some lures for bass on rod/reel #1. Eventually, while fishing with you'll catch a catfish on rod #2. They'll self-hook themselves. Rinse and repeat.

Back