Where do non muricans watch the ufc?

Combate here in Brazil, a channel dedicated to martial arts from the media behemoth Globo.

on polsat only ufc from abroad and a couple of polish mma shows
bellator we,ve got on free sport channel tvp sport, and pfl - internet only
latly mma is quite popular in poland
I tought it always was to be fair, of the smallest countries it probably produces the most talent

Australia - PPV through Foxtel and Fight Pass (just over $40US). Regular cards are on Foxtel regular cable and Fight Pass.
Main cards usually start midday (2pm in summer) on a Sunday so the pub is a popular spot to watch, most don't charge cover

Aye. I visited (back to) the US this last summer after years abroad, and PPV are friggin expensive as hell! They've got that American inflation going on for sure. Worse still, I had a *miserable* experience trying to do everything legally through espn+, only to be *unable* to watch any of the prelims for the Conman/Poirier 3 card.... so I ended up resorting to Russian hacker sites anyways.LOL.
Thank goodness for those Russian hackers lol

Thank goodness for those Russian hackers lol
Haha, ya. I legit *tired* to pay espn+ for their service, and they blew it. And the process wasn't straight-forward or intuitive, either. You know there's a problem in your model when it's easier to find and use ever-changing illegal Russian sites, with all their viruses, pop-ups, ads, and "find the hidden X" games, than it is to pay espn+ to watch a single PPV.

Comes as part of the package with satellite tv sports channels.

Poland - polsat sport (all ufc, ppv or not) premium sport channel, need to pay for it but its quite cheap and have also champions league an d other sports
Same for Eleven Sports in Belgium. I think it's €20/month and you get to watch all UFC events (PPV and non PPV) as well as other sports

on polsat only ufc from abroad and a couple of polish mma shows
bellator we,ve got on free sport channel tvp sport, and pfl - internet only
latly mma is quite popular in poland
What about KSW? I hear it's legitimately pretty popular in Poland

UFC app
Everything but the PPV
We get the PPV on TV (just the PPV I think)

What about KSW? I hear it's legitimately pretty popular in Poland
youre right, a lot of people watching, i read they making a lot of money, free cards on open polsat but ppv for the major names.
its all thanks to pudzianowski, before him KSW and mma in poland was almost unnown.
but latly from 3 -4 years we,ve got bloom :) a lot of new organizations with sport fights, bare knuckle fights and even freak fights appeared :)

Waiting for shiba to go to .1 so I can afford the ppv.

I tought it always was to be fair, of the smallest countries it probably produces the most talent
lately for me its quite wide :) all started with pudzianowski almost 12 years ago befor that mma was mostly unknown

It’s streamed on ESPN+ here in the states which requires a monthly subscription. Which is also rising in price by the freaking day it seems.
The poor are not supposed to be able to afford entertainment . Or new high quality entertainment working people pay for . It’s by design and will only continue to rise . Just go make more money.

In Canada it used to be spike tv/ppv.....these days i usually just dl the day after

The poor are not supposed to be able to afford entertainment . Or new high quality entertainment working people pay for . It’s by design and will only continue to rise . Just go make more money.
Last Year affording the Pay Per View events wasn't as bad when every single thing wasn't double in price.. The good old days.

Is that a channel focused only on combat sports? Is it free or on cable?
It's a streaming service. The sports package has a $39 monthly subscription fee. Fight Pass prelims and Contender Series aside, it's the only way to watch the UFC live legally in Nordic countries. I paid for a subscription to watch UFC 254 with some friends at my place last year, and we ended up switching to a free stream once the main card started. Low bitrate sub-720p and constant interruptions. The quality of Viaplay is essentially on par with the worst free stream you can imagine.

Back