Where do non muricans watch the ufc?

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The usa is ppv model but i guess most countries have a channel where the ufc fights are, what channel are this ones guys. Its combate here in brazil, i think its espn2 in argentina from the streams i watched it ( maybe @SalvadorAllende can clarify that to me).
Where do canadians watch the ufc? And frenchies where they watch it?

In Canada we can watch non-pvp events on the cable network TSN. Events that are not on TSN we can watch on fightpass with a subscription. PPVs can be bought on the fightpass app since we can't use ESPN+, but I just use Russian Link to watch them.

Eleven Sports in Belgium, but I watch it also on BT Sports (I have a media/TV channel streamer with channels all over the world)

In Canada we can watch non-pvp events on the cable network TSN. Events that are not on TSN we can watch on fightpass with a subscription. PPVs can be bought on the fightpass app since we can't use ESPN+, but I just use Russian Link to watch them.

Want to give us a clue on how to get the Russian link

I have it beamed directly to my, er, 'yacht'

pirateship.gif

Poland - polsat sport (all ufc, ppv or not) premium sport channel, need to pay for it but its quite cheap and have also champions league an d other sports

Poland - polsat sport (all ufc, ppv or not) premium sport channel, need to pay for it but its quite cheap and have also champions league an d other sports
Do they pass other mma promotions as well like tge pfl, bellator?

In Latvia I watch all the events on Go3 sport. It's in the Viasat package, It also shows KSW.

I watch Bellator and Cage Warriors on Sentanta Sport.

Fight pass is also an option, but monthly subscription to Viasat is cheaper than a 60$ PpV on fight pass

Would be cool if they showed some Rusian promotion too (ACA, M-1, FNG). Would get lots of views considering the big russian speaking population here.

Last edited:
over 15 years off torrents baby*

*a friend told me or something

It’s streamed on ESPN+ here in the states which requires a monthly subscription. Which is also rising in price by the freaking day it seems.
Aye. I visited (back to) the US this last summer after years abroad, and PPV are friggin expensive as hell! They've got that American inflation going on for sure. Worse still, I had a *miserable* experience trying to do everything legally through espn+, only to be *unable* to watch any of the prelims for the Conman/Poirier 3 card.... so I ended up resorting to Russian hacker sites anyways.LOL.

The usa is ppv model but i guess most countries have a channel where the ufc fights are, what channel are this ones guys. Its combate here in brazil, i think its espn2 in argentina from the streams i watched it ( maybe @SalvadorAllende can clarify that to me).
Where do canadians watch the ufc? And frenchies where they watch it?
Yeah.. I'm not going to say how I watch because
<{danayeah}>

But my dad has DirectTV and he watches there. It used to be on Fox and Fox Premium (PPVs). I think they are on ESPN now and they are not broadcasting the PPVs unless you get another channel... IDK but I will find out this weekend because I'm going to their house and well.. UFC 267.

Back