Where do I sign up to the Gustafsson War Wagon?

feedhimbrah

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I had seen Gus fight before against Shogun, Thiago,Te Huna ect and I enjoyed the fights and thought Gus had some good skill... But what I saw tonight was an absolute warrior! I was supporting Gus in this fight and was hoping he'd win but I never thought I'd witness that! Both these dudes deserve props for that performance but man Gus was just running on heart in the end. He didn't know he'd already won three rounds, he just kept fighting like a true Viking warrior!

Round 4 where Jones had him in trouble at the end Gus showed that heart and warrior spirit to recover and survive not many others could have pulled that off.

I don't care what anyone says I saw Gus winning this fight however it was damn close could have gone either way. I think I had Gus winning 1 and 3 while jones took 4 and 5 with 2 so damn close it could have been a draw but I think Gus did just enough.
That was fight of the year material tho, much respect to both guys even tho I think Jones now has Gus's belt.
Regardless tho win lose or draw I am now ready to sign myself up as a fully fledged member of the Gus war wagon!

AlexanderGustafsson.jpg

WAR ALEXANDER GUSTAFSSON!!!

War wagon sign ups closed about 18 months ago.

But bandwagon sign ups are still open for you.

Would have been nice to have you on board before he basically proved himself fully capable of whooping the champ but sure...hop on board, plenty of room for more!

Back