Where did the search function go?

Steve Dougson

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I would have searched to see if this issue has been addressed already, but lo and behold that's the genesis of my problem.

The google search is a piece of shit cause you can't search by forum or order things by dates, and if you got to search function in the drop down box with all of the forums you are told you are unable to access that page.

Edit: This is what that page says,
Steve Dougson, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

What is going on here?

Maybe the search function was using too much bandwidth.

Search function was worthless anyway. Hopefully it actually works once it's fixed.

Search function was worthless anyway. Hopefully it actually works once it's fixed.

nah, i used it almost everyday. of course, i only search my name to see if anyone's talky any shit. why did you think i went plat, son?

Flem is an asshole and will probably look at this thread again sometime in the future.

It went to the support forum.

Maybe this is the flaw that MetalSlug found and thus hacked sherdog. Therefore to let Sherdog know of said flaw

The search function was useless. Just google thread titles, usernames, etc.

Any word on when the search function's gonna be fixedededed?

Back