Media Where did Izzy’s GYNO go?

Why does he keep flashing his cock through his shorts?

Is this like his new thing?

What a cringe individual.
I didn't notice it until I read your post but christ sakes you can see the entire outline of his dick including the fact he's circumsized. Too Much Information.

tumblr_pkze39CAwc1x6lx2zo3_250.gifv

"Where did Izzy’s GYNO go?"

He left him for another Guy...No?
;)

I've had the surgery, twice! I was born with it, had it removed, then took juice, got it again and it took 2 weeks to heal both times and i have tiny scars. All it is is tiny slits by ur nipple and they suck it out like lipo. There's zero evidence you would've ever even knew i had it. I just didn't train my upper body while healing. I could still kill my legs and do cardio. He definitely had it removed. It was way too big and flared up to still be there and be unnoticeable.
they fucked up the first time around. If they would have removed the whole gland you could have juiced your brains out with no gyno. Did they remove the whole gland the 2nd time around?

Where did it come from, where did it go?
Why is it gone now (Izzy's gyno)?

Why does he keep flashing his cock through his shorts?

Is this like his new thing?

What a cringe individual.
Honestly I would never notice it if you didn't mention

I see you have very well trained eyes for this

Never trust the eye test, it was suspect af that he only had the one boob. I'm leaning towards a torn peck.

Then why would he not defend it when Marvin kept bringing it up?

He said he went for tests etc. he would have known what it is by now. He stayed silent and changed topic... super suss.

Looks like it's still there a little bit. Probably nuked it between fights with a strong AI.

Definitely wasn’t surgery. There would be some
Signs of it if that was the case leading up to the Jan fight.
Signs of getting a gyno surgery? What?

Or do you actually think it was a "torn pec" lmao

Never trust the eye test, it was suspect af that he only had the one boob. I'm leaning towards a torn peck.
The fact it was in one side points to an injury but all the Shertards are crying because their muscle bound hero got fucked in the ass by him and they are jealous it wasn't them.

Back