Media Where did Izzy’s GYNO go?

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard lol. It was clearly gyno. You can tell by looking at it when it gets that bad. And it's actually common for it to appear on only one side. Obviously it was gyno and almost certainly was steroid related gyno. He either letro'd that shit or he got surgery. Remember how easy it is for fighters to cheat the tests, they're allowed to give the wrong location to USADA a couple times before it counts as not being available for a test.

I was half ass kidding, my God people are sensitive af. Izzy is probably on the juice but the eye test as a rule is garbage. Barnett and Sylvia both look like deflated party balloons but they were popped multiple times.

I was half ass kidding, my God people are sensitive af. Izzy is probably on the juice but the eye test as a rule is garbage. Barnett and Sylvia both look like deflated party balloons but they were popped multiple times.
Gyno in a professional athlete is a very obvious sign of steroid use. Ya I agree otherwise, you can't say someone is on steroids just because they're more muscular than most MMA fighters. People can get pretty big naturally. Although in some cases like Yoel Romero, Vitor Belfort, Overeem, Ngannou you can tell just by looking at them.

There's procedures to surgically fix it. with next to no scarring left behind.
Barnett tested hot multiple times yes, Sylvia only did once after his fight with Gan Mcgee.

Why does he keep flashing his cock through his shorts?

Is this like his new thing?

What a cringe individual.
Didn’t notice until you said anything. My eyes never strayed to his penis

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard lol. It was clearly gyno. You can tell by looking at it when it gets that bad. And it's actually common for it to appear on only one side. Obviously it was gyno and almost certainly was steroid related gyno. He either letro'd that shit or he got surgery. Remember how easy it is for fighters to cheat the tests, they're allowed to give the wrong location to USADA a couple times before it counts as not being available for a test.
Almost certainly steroid related bc............speaking of dumb shit. It baffles me how stupid people get when steroids are brought into the conversation. Everyone thinks their super informed and is completely spot on in their comments, but they just go by what they've heard or read about one time in an article or TV show. People, like myself, grew up with gyno and mine didn't flare up bad till i was in my 20's, AND IT WAS ON ONE SIDE!!! Had it removed, then took steroids, and really got it. So I've literally gone through both. Sure theres a chance he took juice, but to say thats the final answer is stupid, ignaorant, and.......wait for it......the dumbest shit ever

Gyno in a professional athlete is a very obvious sign of steroid use. Ya I agree otherwise, you can't say someone is on steroids just because they're more muscular than most MMA fighters. People can get pretty big naturally. Although in some cases like Yoel Romero, Vitor Belfort, Overeem, Ngannou you can tell just by looking at them.

Certainly, if the UFC were serious about cleaning up the sport they wouldn't have Dana TRT overdose White front and center all the time. Nor would they make concessions for obvious juicers that fly in the face of common sense. I.e Pico pulses and the whole Brock thing. Personally I think they should shit can USADA completely, but they need that mainstream credibility *shrug*

surgery or his gyno is temperature sensitive

They really can’t put a cup on him so we don’t all have to see his limp dick?

Dafuq is with his ding ding showing all of a sudden? I wonder about him hmmmmm

It's called Aromataze inhibitor
Nolvadex-for-PCT.jpg

Very good. I'll try a similarly lyriced song but fun.

Where did you come from, Izzy's Gyno?
If it hadn't been for Izzy's Gyno
I'd been married long time ago
Where did you come from, where did you go?
Where did you come from, Izzy's Gyno?

tenor.gif

People could have asked Rashad the same question but never did.

Dht gel and letrozole are generally used to get rid of gyno, but letro is a banned substance.

Back