Media Where did Izzy’s GYNO go?

Into Costa
tenor.gif

The cut from operation is on the nipple so you dont basically almost dont see where it was stiched, it was already discussed before

Why does he keep flashing his cock through his shorts?

Is this like his new thing?

What a cringe individual.

how would your cock not show in spandex. Jeans or shorts. Swimming trunks are the worst

what are you supposed to do with it? Tuck it in your waste band?.

Definitely wasn’t surgery. There would be some
Signs of it if that was the case leading up to the Jan fight.

He could have had it sucked out through a hole in his armpit. Women get breast implants the same way so it doesn’t leave a scar.

Like the song.

Where did Izzy's gyno go
Long time passing
Where did Izzy's gyno go
Long time ago

When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn!
Very good. I'll try a similarly lyriced song but fun.

Where did you come from, Izzy's Gyno?
If it hadn't been for Izzy's Gyno
I'd been married long time ago
Where did you come from, where did you go?
Where did you come from, Izzy's Gyno?

I've had the surgery, twice! I was born with it, had it removed, then took juice, got it again and it took 2 weeks to heal both times and i have tiny scars. All it is is tiny slits by ur nipple and they suck it out like lipo. There's zero evidence you would've ever even knew i had it. I just didn't train my upper body while healing. I could still kill my legs and do cardio. He definitely had it removed. It was way too big and flared up to still be there and be unnoticeable.

Never trust the eye test, it was suspect af that he only had the one boob. I'm leaning towards a torn peck.
That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard lol. It was clearly gyno. You can tell by looking at it when it gets that bad. And it's actually common for it to appear on only one side. Obviously it was gyno and almost certainly was steroid related gyno. He either letro'd that shit or he got surgery. Remember how easy it is for fighters to cheat the tests, they're allowed to give the wrong location to USADA a couple times before it counts as not being available for a test.

Why does he keep flashing his cock through his shorts?

Is this like his new thing?

What a cringe individual.

I'm not a fan, but i think is just normal. Mother nature gave you a dick, you don't need to go silence of the lambs with it.
We do need to normalize such things.
Here you have another guy having the same "issue"

upload_2021-6-10_23-21-28.png

gyno surgery done by a good surgeon leaves like zero scarring, they literaly just go through the nipple and cut it out. it's not a super invasive surgery and you would have a hard time finding scars of it, especially on someone as dark as izzy inb4 someone says that's racist

Back