Where did Blaydes get hit?

Same shot that jds dropped Cain with. Right behind the ear. The same shot that a midget hit the goat with and made him tap to strikes.

Blunt force trauma. Might as well get hit over the head with a baseball bat

Same shot that jds dropped Cain with. Right behind the ear. The same shot that a midget hit the goat with and made him tap to strikes.
I was sitting here trying to think of what viral video where a midget hit a goat behind the ear you were referring to for like a minute

God damn it. I just got up and didn’t realize the fights were on this early. Completely missed it all!

Considering Blaydes gobbled up a flush knee to the chin from Reem and didn't go down, I'd say it was a plenty hard shot from Ngannou.

Didn't seem to land real flush, but the power Francis throws with is straight up scary.

Nearly face-planted Curtis.

God damn it. I just got up and didn’t realize the fights were on this early. Completely missed it all!

Some good finishes on this one.

If you have fight pass, you should run the replay.

And the same shot Brock hit Randy with, and similar to what Cain hit Brock with, an equilibrium shot

Last edited:
Though to be completely honest, if that was equal to a Ford, then Blaydes ‘ head should’ve gotten decapitated

Blaydes was moving in and got hit with a HUGE overhand from a fresh Ngannou. That's a knockout no matter who you are.
One does not simply close distance on Francis Ngannou

Some good finishes on this one.

If you have fight pass, you should run the replay.
Wait, will it be on there right now since it was s fight pass event or do I have to wait?

Back