Where did all the threads go?

Buff

#FreeLeeMurray Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
There were 100s of threads in here... Now theres virtually none.

Where are they hiding?

Oh mods you didn´t?!

Don´t tell me you deleted them to go easy on the server.

There were 100s of threads in here... Now theres virtually none. Where are they hiding?

Oh mods you didn´t?! Don´t tell me you deleted them to go easy on the server.

Can you tell me what threads are missing? There are 6 pages here at 50 threads per page. For whatever reason there is a "Click here to display older threads" at the bottom of the man Shoopville forum page. You have to click that. Maybe that's the issue? I will talk to the higher ups about getting that removed. I have no idea why it's there.

When you go to the main page of the forum it shows 13 threads. Then you have to click Click here to display older threads to see more threads. There are 288 threads total.

edit: see this image

more-threads.png

Last edited:
Can you tell me what threads are missing? There are 6 pages here at 50 threads per page. For whatever reason there is a "Click here to display older threads" at the bottom of the man Shoopville forum page. You have to click that. Maybe that's the issue? I will talk to the higher ups about getting that removed. I have no idea why it's there.

When you go to the main page of the forum it shows 13 threads. Then you have to click Click here to display older threads to see more threads. There are 288 threads total.

more-threads.png
Aha...

Could it be that your interface is different to mine?

This is what I'm seeing...

Screenshot_20200828-013217_Samsung Internet.jpg

Say for example I search for "shoop dat degenrate Diaz" it comes up 404...

Any ideas?

Aha...

Could it be that your interface is different to mine?

This is what I'm seeing...

View attachment 794641

Say for example I search for "shoop dat degenrate Diaz" it comes up 404...

Any ideas?

LET ME KNOW IF THIS SOLVES IT. IF IT DOES I WILL ASK TO GET IT FIXED.

In your pic, towards the bottom, above the large orange "Post New Thread", you will see "Click here to display older threads". thats the link you need.

buff-here-png.794658

And here is that Diaz thread. they fixed the "Advanced Search" (should be on top of any forum section or even any thread) and it works really well now. I clicked "Search Titles Only", searched for "Diaz" in the Titles, only in Shoopville, and found the thread.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/shoop-dat-degenerate-diaz.3714103/

Attachments

• advanced-search.jpg
    advanced-search.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1
  • buff here.png
    buff here.png
    493.3 KB · Views: 54

more-threads.png
Thanx BWR! I guess we´re not the sharpest tools in da shed. Cheers!

There were 100s of threads in here... Now theres virtually none.

Where are they hiding?

Oh mods you didn´t?!

Don´t tell me you deleted them to go easy on the server.

OK here's the deal. After a thread has been inactive for some time it kinda scrolls off and gets hidden unless you click the "Click here to display older threads" link. The Red Guys are looking into it and seeing if they can fix it, but they aren't sure they can as it seems to be a built in part of the forums software. This doesn't happen in only Shoopville. It is how all forum sections are, even the heavies. Check it out and see.

Also, I just bumped the Froot Shoop thread and now we have 14 threads on the main page of Shoopville.

OK here's the deal. After a thread has been inactive for some time it kinda scrolls off and gets hidden unless you click the "Click here to display older threads" link. The Red Guys are looking into it and seeing if they can fix it, but they aren't sure they can as it seems to be a built in part of the forums software. This doesn't happen in only Shoopville. It is how all forum sections are, even the heavies. Check it out and see.

Also, I just bumped the Froot Shoop thread and now we have 14 threads on the main page of Shoopville.
Well that seems to work... I can definitely see what you mentioned.

Confusing days on our beloved sherdog!

Back