Where could you get your guns gold plated?

King Koopa

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lets say you are an avid gun collector and are interested in getting a couple of your guns gold plated. Where can you do this? Is there any legitimate quality services that are readily available for this type of work? These wouldn’t be used for hunting or the shooting ranges but moreso just for display and as antiques. Nickel plated too is something that interests me, as I know that would be more usable than gold plated.

Something along the lines of these

YSQf7Mr.jpg

ak47.jpg

b4056294707961cdf9e741db45d03eea.jpg

14986150_4.jpg

Would love to hear any first hand knowledge of anyone who is familiar with this before I start doing other research. Thanks ! (In Canada preferably)

Ok, only :eek::eek::eek:ots and pimps carry gold plated weapons...
Also, Patton's revolver was made of ivory not pearl, and again, only :eek::eek::eek:ots and pimps carry pearl handle revolvers.

You're asking this shit on sherdog you dumbass! WTF is wrong with you!? Fuckin stupid!

<bball1>

14986150_4.jpg

Would love to hear any first hand knowledge of anyone who is familiar with this before I start doing other research. Thanks ! (In Canada preferably)

The lever looks common, like a Henry type finish. As to the others w/ the richer gold colour, EasternBloc/Russian/IndoChine. You ever meet some dudes who give you vibes of GTA4 or Johnny Tran, look into it.

If you go on Henry's website you can probs order a gold plated standard lever via FFL. The other ones look like shit you'd see coming through some bigger gun stores or shows once in a while (generally as displays like in the OP, but that gold DE/wangster cannon would be obtainable if you look diligently).

Last edited:
P.S. - Didn't see you were in Canada. Is this really keeping w/ the spirit of the country? You don't think it's a just a little bit tacky having gold plated guns in Canada?

7280031.jpg

P.S. - Didn't see you were in Canada. Is this really keeping w/ the spirit of the country? You don't think it's a just a little bit tacky having gold plated guns in Canada?

7280031.jpg

Have to show peasants their place

You’d just take it to anyplace that does metal coating. Gunsmiths don’t, so they’d just be a middle man. Disassemble and take to the platers, pretty simple.

Back