Where can USA fans watch Rizin Dec. 29 and 31 shows?

Eversport will be hosting it again, I can also confirm that. It'll likely be on the same type of stream as before, although I don't know what they'll do for color commentary now that Herring is in the tourney.
Nice! Very happy we'll get another stream.

They had the stream on Sherdog. Hopefully they have it again.

I saw on Twitter it is going to be Showdown Joe returning with Joe Warren as color.

I saw on Twitter it is going to be Showdown Joe returning with Joe Warren as color.

We're not worthy.
raw

If all else fails you can check reddit the day of the event some one will usually have a link there.

my sources are saying the commentary team will be robin black and kenny rice

my sources are saying the commentary team will be robin black and kenny rice
Hopefully the mute button works properly

They need to get Bas and Quadros.
Very little chance of that happening, Quadros has already been fired by this group once and those 2 have beef with Millen. I'm not sure I would want Bas and Quadros for multiple 6+ hour events anyways.

Yeah I couldn't believe it, watched it at a mates house on a prehistoric ADSL line and it streamed fine, no chops, pure HD all the way.

I played it in HD streaming from an Apple TV on my television and it was top notch. Video did not freeze or buffer once and it was 1080p HD. The event was like 6 hours long too without any issues. Not sure I've ever seen that before.

Guys,

It will be on Eversport just like last time. I emailed their customer service and they confirmed. The page will be up some time next week (if you go to their Rizin page it shows no events scheduled).

That's great to hear.

Is this Dec 29 and 31, U.S. time?

Back