Where can USA fans watch Rizin Dec. 29 and 31 shows?

Bombe'

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Does anyone have any info? Will it be on Eversport again?

Doubt we will know til much closer to the event. Most likely there will be a legit stream somewhere.

They posted a link(via facebook page) where to watch the fights. That's what they did on their last event.

I hope it's same as last time. That stream was top quality.

There isn't a source yet, but the last event was streamed for free by a website called Eversport with commentary in English from Heath Herring and Joe Ferraro.

I think there's a very good chance we'll get another stream from them for this event or at least here's to hoping there is.

I usually just wait till around the event and wait for caposa or jolassanda to tell me where to go

I hope it's same as last time. That stream was top quality.

Yeah I couldn't believe it, watched it at a mates house on a prehistoric ADSL line and it streamed fine, no chops, pure HD all the way.

if Eversport streams it, i may legitimately cry. The world doesn't deserve Rizin in a flawless 1080 stream. It feels too accessible.

Guys,

It will be on Eversport just like last time. I emailed their customer service and they confirmed. The page will be up some time next week (if you go to their Rizin page it shows no events scheduled).

Guys,

It will be on Eversport just like last time. I emailed their customer service and they confirmed. The page will be up some time next week (if you go to their Rizin page it shows no events scheduled).
Beautiful.

Eversport will be hosting it again, I can also confirm that. It'll likely be on the same type of stream as before, although I don't know what they'll do for color commentary now that Herring is in the tourney.

That free live stream with English commentary which was also available to watch on replay the next day for those that didn't want to stay up all night was awesome last time. Hope they do it again.

I usually just wait till around the event and wait for caposa or jolassanda to tell me where to go
this is a good idea.
Eversport will be hosting it again, I can also confirm that. It'll likely be on the same type of stream as before, although I don't know what they'll do for color commentary now that Herring is in the tourney.
Fuck yes

And even better news - I'll be joining you all on the PBP threads again, both of them. Fully stocked with my beer and best cereal on the planet, as well.

And even better news - I'll be joining you all on the PBP threads again, both of them. Fully stocked with my beer and best cereal on the planet, as well.
I went out and bought a box of graham o's on your recommendation. I do not regret

I went out and bought a box of graham o's on your recommendation. I do not regret
raw

They should get that efn commentator from fedor vs maldonado

Guys,

perkins-loan-forgiveness-fuck-yeah.gif

They need to get Bas and Quadros.

Back