where can i get smiley face boxing shortts

Shoob**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
for my first fight i want smiley faced boxing shorts since my nickname i mr nice guy.

if you know of a short manufacturuer, or a custom site that would make them please let me know thanks a bunch

in another thread, you are trying to "hang bang" a bag between two trees because your dad won't let you hang it from the ceiling, and in this one you have a fight nickname and are looking for shorts for your fighting debut?

20uubo4.jpg

in another thread, you are trying to "hang bang" a bag between two trees because your dad won't let you hang it from the ceiling, and in this one you have a fight nickname and are looking for shorts for your fighting debut?

i think...

The saga continues. The smiley face shorts on the stickman is histerically funny.

When I first saw the arms on the stickman in the "Hang Bang" thread, I thought at first it was someone beating a heavybag with two black Escrima sticks. :icon_lol:

:icon_chee

since my nickname i mr nice guy.

Couple of questions:

1) Your nickname is "I Mr. Nice Guy"? or just "Mr. Nice Guy"? I think your stuck with "Hang Bang" as your nickname regardless.
2) What type of fight for your debut?

Couple of questions:

1) Your nickname is "I Mr. Nice Guy"? or just "Mr. Nice Guy"? I think your stuck with "Hang Bang" as your nickname regardless.
2) What type of fight for your debut?

everyone knows that you can't pick your own nick name. "Hang Bang" it is.

Back