Where can I get a shaker bottle that doesnt smell like ass in a month?

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
I got a shaker bottle for like 15 bucks on amazon

Immediately discarded the little blender ball thing because I'm an adult male

Drank out of it

It was good

Forgot it on my desk one night, protein shake untouched

Came back the next day my office smelled like death. Poured it out washed it

But now the smell is like stuck in the plastic or some shit, it's disgusting

Do i have to buy like a glass one or some shit wtf is this nonsensee

Drank out of it

It was good

You need to get one made out of uranium. It will be roughly 60 pounds filled up but won't smell. You're welcome.

fill it with mouthwash or some sort of powerful cleaning agent, then insert it into your anal cavity for 24 hours.

Wash it properly and dry it immediately after using it, you lazy bastard.

People used to hate me at my old job. Drink my shake Friday before I head home to avoid stopping at any fast food places. Come back Monday to a protein shake smelling of death. Go to kitchen and clean the bottle and listening to everyone who didn't know saying "What is that smell?".

Anyways had a coworker message me months after working with me that filling the bottle up with dish soap\water and placing it in the freezer overnight gets rid of the smell. Never did it cause I don't care about the smell. I'm a man and just chug my shakes and move on.

Wash it within an hour or so of using it, or get a dishwasher... You lazy poor fucker.

But for reals, vinegar as was stated earlier. The stainless steel fancy ones from Blender Bottle tend to be better for not holding onto odors, theyre also 40 dollars or so.

What-plant-is-this.jpg

giphy.gif

Rinse it out or don't forget it and leave it out to smell.

Outside of that, throw it in the recycle bin and go buy a new one.

Drank out of it

It was good

Isn't the ball kind of the main thing that makes it a "shaker bottle"?

LOL this reminds me of my favorite morning zoo crew, which was the Mark and Brian Radio Program, popular in the late 80s and 90s in Los Angeles. Anyway Brian or Mark talks about how his mom kept a hot water bottle hung behind the bathroom door that had this long white tube affixed to it. For reasons fairly obvious, he knew that the tube smelled like vinegar but he never, not once, asked his mom about it.

He's telling this on-air and the other guy has to clue him in on the fact that the water bottle -- and moreover that tube his child nose kept sniffing -- was, indeed, used for douching.

giphy.gif

*the other half = death by dishonor

I poop in my bottles too and was wondering how to properly clean. Quality thread.

Because your protein shake materials are partially synthetic and are having a chemical reaction witht the plastics causing the "smell" to kind of "burn" into the container... Or you aren't washing it...

Back