Where can I find Shorts with the sponsors

Reddragonorder**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is it possible? I love some of the fighters shorts they wear during fights, but without the sponsors they aren't as nice in my opinion. Does anyone know of a site that sells the shorts of fighters (with sponsors)? Thanks.

individual sites tend to now and then. but you aint gonna find a supeerstore with sponsored fighter shorts. they're usually one off deals, like when they released a big batch of the Tim Sylvia shorts with sponsors on them for like $100+ a piece.

~Foz

Thanks Fozzy, I am looking for Rampage's shorts with the cross. Would you happen to know of any sites that may (down the line) sell them?

those were made by throwdown I think. I'd check there if anywhere.

~Foz

look for shoguns replica koral shorts they have a few sponsors on them at ^^^ above site or jjpg

Try rdfc.tv

They have sponsor shorts from time to time. Right now they have Werdum's from UFC 85

Red Dragon Fight Company

Thanks for the referral! Sorry, we don't have any Rampage shorts. You might want to check with mmawarehouse.com or mmaoverload.com . If they don't have it, they might be able to locate it for you.

We'll soon have Ninja's recent sponsor shirts and shorts from his fight on the latest EliteXC card (Return of the King - June 14th). Made in Brazil by Ninja's sponsor Koral Fight Co., so the quality is top notch:

ninja4b.JPG

Take care,
Chris - Red Dragon Fight Company

Thanks for the referral! Sorry, we don't have any Rampage shorts. You might want to check with mmawarehouse.com or mmaoverload.com . If they don't have it, they might be able to locate it for you.

We'll soon have Ninja's recent sponsor shirts and shorts from his fight on the latest EliteXC card (Return of the King - June 14th). Made in Brazil by Ninja's sponsor Koral Fight Co., so the quality is top notch:

ninja4b.JPG

Take care,

Those are nice looking shorts, RDFC. :icon_chee

it's like a kid's learning centre.

stars, circles and triangles!

WOOO!

~Foz

it's like a kid's learning centre.

stars, circles and triangles!

WOOO!

~Foz

LOL... Looks like we all took the same "Brand name recognition and marketing basics 101" class I guess. :) Glad to see that it at least caught your attention. ;)

MMAOverload: Thanks. Ninja's co-sponsor (Koral) designs and manufactures them. The shorts are the ever popular Koral VT Pros so the quality is excellent. Past models of the Ninja shorts manufactured by Ninja's previous co-sponsor (Red Nose) were not nearly as nice as these.

Take care,

in most cases, you gotta iron them on, i think. but yeah im pretty sure MMAwarehouse has some shorts, i know they have the rampage one.

Back