Where can I buy Wrestling/Grappling mats

maxpower

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I'm trying to set up a training area in my basement, but am having trouble finding a place that sells Wrestling/Grappling mats. Can someone point me to the right direction.

Do a search in the gear and equipment forum. SSF has made some good posts talking about mats.

I looked pretty much everywhere recently. A buddy of mine showed me these. http://www.maols.com/mats/id18.htm 1" thick easy to move. I just ordered 9 of them which will be 10' X 10'. It was like $224 and change. They should get here this week. I'll post and let everyone know if they were worth it.

youll like those - they ahd them at the first martial arts place i trained - a tip for home use is to put down some thin ply wood followed by some scrap carpet under neath the mats. helps with sweat and getting a flat surface so your toes dont catch on humps . enjoy them but bear in mind - those will give you mat burn like a SOB. hopefully youve got tough MMA feet hhaaa

oc10spray said:
I looked pretty much everywhere recently. A buddy of mine showed me these. http://www.maols.com/mats/id18.htm 1" thick easy to move. I just ordered 9 of them which will be 10' X 10'. It was like $224 and change. They should get here this week. I'll post and let everyone know if they were worth it.

youll like those - they ahd them at the first martial arts place i trained - a tip for home use is to put down some thin ply wood followed by some scrap carpet under neath the mats. helps with sweat and getting a flat surface so your toes dont catch on humps . enjoy them but bear in mind - those will give you mat burn like a SOB. hopefully youve got tough MMA feet hhaaa

to the original poster - hit up SSF - I remember them having a link or contact for zebra mats which are really nice too- pricey but youll ne3ver need another set. youll probably need about 8 to get a nice area in an average size basement

Back