Where are you Planning Vacation for this Year?

Bahrain for a few days next week and then Australia for three weeks after 3 weeks. Hopefully Europe and Thailand in July-Aug but not sure.

Niigata is good for Skiiing/Snowboarding in the winter but that's really it. Unless you're hitting a Ryokan/onsen which I'll assume you are, why not a bigger city?
Friend lives there. We are mainly gonna be fishing and drinking lol

Friend lives there. We are mainly gonna be fishing and drinking lol
Awesome. If you're there in Spring there will be lots of outdoor cherry blossom parties where everyone gets smashed.

I was planning on going to the Hangout Festival in Gulf Shores, AL for the 6th year in a row but can't afford it. No vacation for me this year.

How the he'll do you do that? I've been the Pacific in the Northern California area and in the Atlantic off of Maine and that shits miserable. Give me the 75 or 80° f water of the Carolinas in summer and we can talk.

I don't think I went in past my knees in Maine lol!

Thick wetsuit and balls of steel.

going to miami on business in a couple of months.

otherwise, my vacation this year will be bundy style.

french.jpg

Just got back from NZ a month ago, wife is now making plans for a trip to Spain this summer.

South Korea... in late Autumn...or even Winter. I am still reaserching when is the best time to visit.

This Sumer we might go to Singapore

Vegas for ufc 200
Portland in the fall

I rent a house On Lake George in upstate NY every year for an extended family vacation. One of my favorite places in the world. Already did Jackson Hole in december, and going to Miami in the spring. Trying to plan Key West for fall.

taking a cruise in the Caribbean, and likely stopping to see some Sherdog playas in SoFL on the way...

Planning on taking the wife and baby out east to Ottawa and Montreal, probably in early April. Show the wife around some of the sites in Ottawa like Parliament etc. Which she's never been to before, while I want to visit some distant relatives in Montreal that I haven't seen in a very long time.

We're in Edmonton, and we haven't gone on q vacation in a couple of years.

oh ya, getting sent to Bridgeport for a week (near Tahoe) and Denver for a week soon (both for work). Niiicceeee

Back