Where are you Planning Vacation for this Year?

Heading to Niigata Japan in July when my contract is up. Might just go and visit Korea while I'm in the neighborhood.

cabo brother. all inclusive resorts are the only way I go to not break the bank eating and drinking 24/7

I have three weeks every year. Every September I go to Vegas with work friends for 3-4 days//.. Then I usually go to europe for a week and use one as a staycation and just stay home and chill. This yeah I am skiping Europe though and I might skip Vegas as well... Might not go anyplace.. Still deciding. The only place in Europe I really want to see that I havent is Prague ( went to Iceland last year was pretty cool) and maybe italy. Been to all the others I have wanted to see..

I might start doing Caribbean trips in the future though. You can find some cheap deals to down there

Why not Rotterdam in May? Dat UFC event.

Bought my gf a car (which is a good investment for me also) so can't really afford it. I did consider it though. Good to see them getting an event there, some real dedicated fans in the netherlands.

North

Taiga_Landscape_in_Canada.jpg

Going to the Netherlands for Roadburn Festival.

I'm doing a 6,000 mile road trip the two weeks before Memorial day. Going from my area(Chicago suburbs) through Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Cali, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Nebraska and Iowa.

Can't wait!
Sound like fun! But if it was me, I would fly into Denver, rent a car and make a big loop around the western states back to Denver. There's not much to see east of Denver and that would cut down on your miles/day, giving you more flexibility with your schedule, should want to stay in one city for a couple days (wink, wink). Just a thought...have fun!

Taking my daughters to Disney World next month and Aruba in July.

I got married on February 29th so I only have an anniversary every 4 years. When we celebrate it we always go big. The end of this month we are going to Amsterdam for 10 days. We know a woman who lives there.

Waiheke island(NZ), in April
images

Then later in the year ill be off to Oahu and Guam

Bought my gf a car (which is a good investment for me also) so can't really afford it. I did consider it though. Good to see them getting an event there, some real dedicated fans in the netherlands.

So what made you decide on Rotterdam? 99% of the people on here will go to Amsterdam when going to Holland

Going to Australia for 3 weeks in April, really looking forward to it. Going to Perth, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.

going to new zealand in april for a working vacation. would like to hit south dakota before the fall as well

So what made you decide on Rotterdam? 99% of the people on here will go to Amsterdam when going to Holland

Literally that. I've been to Amsterdam a lot of times and fancied the change. From what friends say it's pretty good, cheaper and with less tourists.

Long weekends in Barcelona and Berlin for Stag Do's.

A friend moved to Amsterdam so I'll go visit for a couple of days.

Might also do a week in Florida for theme parks.

Heading to Niigata Japan in July when my contract is up. Might just go and visit Korea while I'm in the neighborhood.
Niigata is good for Skiiing/Snowboarding in the winter but that's really it. Unless you're hitting a Ryokan/onsen which I'll assume you are, why not a bigger city?

Back