Where are you Planning Vacation for this Year?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
It's always interesting to know of peoples holidays/vacations, so where will you visit?

In April I am going to Montreal, my summer will be spent in Moscow/SPB, but I will also visit Odessa (around August) and at New year I will go to Moscow again.

and you, sherbros?

Couple times a year for vacation I take a week off or so from work. I just get shitfaced the whole time and end every night in a drunken blur. It's not really that different from the rest of the year to tell you the truth.

Haven't decided yet. Maybe Las Vegas.

Rotterdam in July, Athens in October. Looking forward to both.

Went to Denver for a long weekend and did some skiing. Will be doing that again at the end of Feb. Will probably take a long weekend to gatlinburg or something like that. Going to Vegas at some point this year hopefully. Possibly Alaska if my aunt from India comes to visit. And some Europe after my work trip later in the year, but not sure where all yet (other than Switzerland).

Couple times a year for vacation I take a week off or so from work. I just get shitfaced the whole time and end every night in a drunken blur. It's not really that different from the rest of the year to tell you the truth.
Sounds like you need some help man.

NYC in March for work, but wife is coming and turn it inot a mini vacation.

Vegas in September. Kind of an annual thing with friend

Cottage in August.

A quick trip to Macau just for fun in May.

In August, friends are getting married in Ireland this year, so I will take 3 to 4 weeks off to do a Euro trip with my gf, so far we have decided on Amsterdam, Brussels or Bruges, Baltics, and Dublin.

Last year we went to Palau and we had a blast.

Already been everywhere I care to go. Now I just go to vegas

Las Vegas in April or May for my birthday, I can do that for relatively cheap.

If everything works out between now and September I'd like to do a week all inclusive in Mexico or Jamaica, or 10 days in Europe before I start school.

In August, friends are getting married in Ireland this year, so I will take 3 to 4 weeks off to do a Euro trip with my gf, so far we have decided on Amsterdam, Brussels or Bruges, Baltics, and Dublin.

brussels and bruges can each be done in 1 day or so. honestly don't go to bruges, ghent is much better. bruges is a tourist trap and crappy and more expensive than ghent.

Berlin in July. Looking forward to it. Brushing up on my german as we speak.

since the Canadian dollar is so bad right now i won't be going to murica. But there's lot of places in Canada to visit. Going to Tofino in the summer for a week for a little surfing adventure

New York in April
Chicago in May (extending a work trip)
Martha's Vineyard in June
Vermont in September
Paris in October
New York in November

I've got a 3 day spa weekend booked in early March. That's my vacation this year.

Disney Cruise in April with the Family. IN May doing a weekend of sigh seeing in Philly

Berlin in July. Looking forward to it. Brushing up on my german as we speak.
its a wasted trip if you dont get drunk and then eat a Doner in the morning

Did Germany and France in the Spring of last year. This year we might head down to Savannah for some sightseeing and seafood. Gonna keep it local because I have to get a new car and get my basement fixed. :(

But we'll probably just hangout and cookout because of the aforementioned issues... Which isn't bad either.

I'm doing a 6,000 mile road trip the two weeks before Memorial day. Going from my area(Chicago suburbs) through Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Cali, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Nebraska and Iowa.

Can't wait!

Euro Trip?

EuroTrip-Train.gif

eurotrip-14-o.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back