Where Are the PPV Numbers For Wilder/Ortiz 2

That’s because he hasn’t been in any interesting fights besides the Fury one tbh.

one of my friends was shocked when I told him Wilder is in his mid 30s and has been fighting for over a decade. He couldn’t believe it and I told him it’s because for the majority of his career he fought nobodies.

I don’t know about 2 million but I expect a Fury rematch and an AJ/Ruiz fight to do well.

Yeah Wilder looks like a 25 year old guy.

Financial is kind of a big deal since 10 second clips on social media don’t make any money, at least not directly.
monetized social media clips definitely make a good amount of money but probably not enough to support an entire boxing card.

my only point was that we used to use this as a metric to determine drawing power and that’s almost obsolete

Yea but he made 20x more than Logan and KSI did.
And people replay his KOs. Nobody remembers Logan and KSI anymore.

ermm.. yea Wilder had 3m purse (reportedly will get around 20m) for that fight... Logan made 900k for his fight (probably made a shit ton more on sponsors though) and he makes at least 1m a month on youtube revenue alone and has 10x the following of Wilder on social media

When they dont releae early estimates it means they did less than expected. When spence fought on ppv they released numbers fast, same with pacquiao.

The fight probably did 100k buys or something around what terence crawford does on ppv, 75 to 100k ppv buys

ermm.. yea Wilder had 3m purse (reportedly will get around 20m) for that fight... Logan made 900k for his fight (probably made a shit ton more on sponsors though) and he makes at least 1m a month on youtube revenue alone and has 10x the following of Wilder on social media
be careful DeJulez dont like it when you say youtubers make money. Logan paul makes 2 million a month off youtube similar to ksi these dudes are rolling in dough just chilling at home posting up a video. They got a larger fan base than wilder or any other boxer even canelo

Hows he unlikable?
I can understand not liking Broner or Mayweather but Wilder is a likable guy.
His name is slowly coming along and ppl are starting to know his name.
If he KOs Tyson, hes gonna be very popular
His shitty and overly forced personality are still a big turn off for a lot of people.

Is his name really coming along? He still can't sell out any venues, his PPVs do not sell very well. People will watch the highlights of his KO but nobody cares about Deontay WIlder, to this day

this thread just prooves that Wilder is the Floyd Mayweather of boxing. It doesnt matter what he does, people will hate him ...

this thread just prooves that Wilder is the Floyd Mayweather of boxing.
Isn't Floyd Mayweather the Floyd Mayweather of boxing? Am I missing the joke here?

be careful DeJulez dont like it when you say youtubers make money. Logan paul makes 2 million a month off youtube similar to ksi these dudes are rolling in dough just chilling at home posting up a video. They got a larger fan base than wilder or any other boxer even canelo
Not a larger fan base. U mean they have more people on youtube that clicked the Bell(subscription button) icon on one of their videos.
Canelo has a nation of followers. 30M viewers for his fight live. Logan and KSI together didnt pull that in for their fight in total views.
Only did 216k ppvs in the UK for dirt cheap.

20m beats a fading youtubes chump change 900k. Youtube money doesnt exist. If he made what Tidwell claims, he wouldnt be fighting for less money.

Not a larger fan base. U mean they have more people on youtube that clicked the Bell(subscription button) icon on one of their videos.
Canelo has a nation of followers. 30M viewers for his fight live. Logan and KSI together didnt pull that in for their fight in total views.
Only did 216k ppvs in the UK for dirt cheap.
Bro, trust me Logan Paul is a needle mover, Canelo isnt especially on DAZN

If Logan Paul vs KSI were on FOX PPV the event would have sold at least a million buys, it was also the highest watched show on DAZN, higher than Joshua Ruiz or Canelo.

just accept the truth and let go of the hate brother, youtubers make money you dont even have to be as big as logan paul get enough views and you can make 5 to 10 thousand a month without even showing your face look at the LDBC boxing community several of the channels make a few grand a month off ads and patreon donations.

numbers should come out this week. ESPN or Yahoo have the sources and will report an approximate figure.

If Logan Paul vs KSI were on FOX PPV the event would have sold at least a million buys, it was also the highest watched show on DAZN, higher than Joshua Ruiz or Canelo.
Canelo gets most of his views from Mexico TV stations he has contracts with.
30m viewers in Mexico for his last fight in a country of 129m.
Thats like 23% of the population.
He got more viewers than Logan has subscribers.

20m beats a fading youtubes chump change 900k. Youtube money doesnt exist. If he made what Tidwell claims, he wouldnt be fighting for less money.
Fighting for less? What? His YouTube revenue is a constant income, he uploads regularly and gets millions of views. He probably made a lot more in the months leading up to and after the fight hence why he did it. Hes also a former wrestler who had college offers so he has a competitive side.

It's also not what anyone claims its documented by YouTube and Forbes. You can do the math yourself based on views per video and what sponsors openly pay on Instagram and YouTube per follower. Welcome to the age of the internet bud. Fight short sponsorship is boomer talk . All athletes make their sponsor money on social media now

Yea but he made 20x more than Logan and KSI did.
And people replay his KOs. Nobody remembers Logan and KSI anymore.
Unfortunately I still remember it. I'm working on it, tho. I thought about it the other day and slammed my head into a brick building. Didn't work but we're getting there.

Fighting for less? What? His YouTube revenue is a constant income, he uploads regularly and gets millions of views. He probably made a lot more in the months leading up to and after the fight hence why he did it. Hes also a former wrestler who had college offers so he has a competitive side.

It's also not what anyone claims its documented by YouTube and Forbes. You can do the math yourself based on views per video and what sponsors openly pay on Instagram and YouTube per follower. Welcome to the age of the internet bud. Fight short sponsorship is boomer talk . All athletes make their sponsor money on social media now
No they dont and you're older than me stupid.
And yes hes fighting for less according to you. Unless 900k is more than he makes. I dont know. You tell me
Internet is just the new TV. You believe what you want them to believe.
The Rock makes more money for one movie than Logan makes in a year.
Hows that for Boomer talk.
Whats next your, gonna tell me no one pays for cable while you pay 2x as much for 8 different streaming services and half the channels.

Logan only made 900k. If hes making a gazillion dollars like Tidwell wishes, he wouldnt be fighting for 900k.

No they dont and you're older than me stupid.
And yes hes fighting for less according to you. Unless 900k is more than he makes. I dont know. You tell me
Internet is just the new TV. You believe what you want them to believe.
The Rock makes more money for one movie than Logan makes in a year.
Hows that for Boomer talk.
Whats next your, gonna tell me no one pays for cable while you pay 2x as much for 8 different streaming services and half the channels.

Logan only made 900k. If hes making a gazillion dollars like Tidwell wishes, he wouldnt be fighting for 900k.
What you still dont understand is fighting for 900k increased his social media revenue before and after the fight due to the hype and follow up. He didnt stop his million plus a month revenue to fight for 900k. He would have fought for free because of all the increased traffic it generated for him. I still have cable bro. 115/month for HD package and 50mb/s Fios. Look man I think Logan paul is a dbag but you seem to have no concept of social media money . Do you know there are guys who play video games on twitch who make bank? Ninja makes 500k a month from twitch alone. He has another 22 million followers on YouTube and tons of sponsorship deals. Even MMA fighters are all about Instagram sponsorship now, it's where the money is. Shit man even gaming tournaments are outpacing boxing and mma payouts. Fortnite world champ won 3 mil this year for one tournament, total prize pool was 15 mil and growning exponentially each year.

What you still dont understand is fighting for 900k increased his social media revenue before and after the fight due to the hype and follow up. He didnt stop his million plus a month revenue to fight for 900k. He would have fought for free because of all the increased traffic it generated for him. I still have cable bro. 115/month for HD package and 50mb/s Fios. Look man I think Logan paul is a dbag but you seem to have no concept of social media money . Do you know there are guys who play video games on twitch who make bank? Ninja makes 500k a month from twitch alone. He has another 22 million followers on YouTube and tons of sponsorship deals. Even MMA fighters are all about Instagram sponsorship now, it's where the money is. Shit man even tournaments are outpacing boxing and mma. Fortnite world champ won 3 mil this year for one tournament.
Yea is that what Forbes said? The same idiots who claimed Kylie makes billions when she makes no where near that?
For you and Tidwell its the belief that you dont have to actually work and can fall back on talking to a screen and ppl will pay attention.
People who are really into the internet get upset when you downplay it for some reason
Its like they think they beat their parents because a few jackasses make money playing wack ass games.

But if theyre making a gazillion dollars lets start putting up some checks to prove it.
I mean I believe Mayweather who puts his $100M check on display. Not some guy claiming some other guy makes money playing video games.
Who from the social media world makes $100m-$300m a pop?

@DeJulez I know you're mixed so I gotta ask you a question. I would never do this in my neighborhood, shout out the Southside/Valley bruvs b/c it's 95% black so I wouldn't dare but is it okay to mouth the nword but not actually say it? Like when I'm singing along to rap song not being racist and shit. I would've gotten murdered if I pulled that shit but mouthing it along w/ a song? Is that cool or no? Legit question bruh.

Back