Where are all the Conor haters who said...

Hey ts please go back on vacation.

And fuck off with your clickbait, ass munchie title

Found the retard who said he was scared of Khabib. Man, how sad is your life gonna be when Conor knocks him out?

{<Mcgoat}

Found the retard who said he was scared of Khabib. Man, how sad is your life gonna be when Conor knocks him out?

{<Mcgoat}

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Also, it seems you have deep sex love for another man

...that Conor would never fight Khabib, or that Conor would never fight again in the UFC?

<FookIsThatGuy>

I've been on vacation for a bit, so maybe I missed the thread where they all admitted how stupid that was.

Edit: My first thread was so good, I made it twice. Shit software.

last i checked they havent fought yet

Ship still hasn't sailed, so let's not celebrate prematurely.

Unlike Khabib and Tony, Conor always makes it to the cage. He was just taking his well deserved time off after earning a fortune in the Mayweather fight.
Except that time he refused to leave camp because he couldn’t beat Nate on the original time line.

...that Conor would never fight Khabib, or that Conor would never fight again in the UFC?

<FookIsThatGuy>

I've been on vacation for a bit, so maybe I missed the thread where they all admitted how stupid that was.

Why don’t you go on another vacation now?

This fight is huge... and the winner fighting St Pierre should give the WME top-tier numbers.

And these Tools think Conor's left is more powerful than Barboza's kick of death? Ha!
tenor.gif
Correction third round off balance gassed Barboza "kick of death"

<FookIsThatGuy>

"The people that don't like Conor said that he wouldn't fight khabib so now that he said he's fighting khabib why are they not making threads about how they were wrong"

Ship still hasn't sailed, so let's not celebrate prematurely.
Exactly Khabib still has to make the weight. I'm genuinely curious to see how Khabib deals with an extreme weight cut plus unreal media obligations

I never said any of those things. but I'm a conor hater. hello.

Right here, and I still wouldn't be shocked if he tries to fight a bus or something similar to get out of this fight.

One of them will pull out, and in steps Diaz. Connor beats him again in a decision and never returns after another big pay day.

Blames Khabib for pulling out and refuses to fight him again.

Correction third round off balance gassed Barboza "kick of death"
Barboza had the same opportunity Conor will be getting. Now all that's left to see, is if Conor get's his shot in there. He only has two rounds to do it.

Did you forget Conor squirmed out of the Nate rematch when it was first booked? I’ll believe it when Conor makes the walk.

Back