Where are all the Conor haters who said...

Only Conor ball lockers could take some kind of victory in the fact he's actually going to fight for the first time in 2 years. School children
Same can be said for the haters that took some kind of victory in him not fighting. Fuckin toddlers.

He's been hiding so he can improve his bjj and wrestling .. two years of non stop work to fend off khabib on a stick

Right here and

giphy.gif

Nate Bless

He's been hiding so he can improve his bjj and wrestling .. two years of non stop work to fend off khabib on a stick

ROFL. If you are over 12 I'd be very surprised.

The Dublin slugger was hit with charges of assault and criminal mischief for his onslaught — which left fellow UFC stars Michael Chiesa, 30, and Ray Borg, 24, with facial and eye injuries, respectively.

The Irish Sun has learned Mystic Mac is set to face a barrage of civil battles as the fallout from the April incident continues.

A source explained: “Conor’s criminal case should be resolved within a few weeks — the talks are going well and all the signs they’re getting back are looking good.

But there is still the matter of civil actions against him and that’s where he’ll be hit the hardest. He’s facing loads already.

“They have to factor in injuries, loss of earnings, compensation right off the bat, and it was a bus full of fighters and crew.

“They could all file claims and a load have already indicated that they will
.”

Ali Abdelaziz said: “Last time I talked to Dana, he said this is the fight he wants to do. This is the biggest fight in UFC history, it’s the biggest moneymaker.

“Conor’s running out of money, this is why he agreed to fight Khabib."

sauce: https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/2851488/conor-mcgregor-ufc-lawsuits-rose-namajunas/

Same can be said for the haters that took some kind of victory in him not fighting. Fuckin toddlers.

It doesnt work that way. If youre claiming someone to be the best and hes not fighting its not the same as saying you dont believe they are the best when thats being proven, or it being irrelevant, by them not fighting. Its not taking a victory its pointing out a fact.

Meh.plenty of time left for either of them to drop out. Either Conor breaking the law again, or Kebab getting hurt or too fat.

This fight isn’t official until the Octagon door is locked on both of them.

all These double posts lately.

To quote Kenny Florian: “Sherdog, get your shit together!”

Last edited:
That's not how it works though. If you're claiming someone to be the best who isnt fighting then thats not being a hater thats just point out a fact not taking a victory. Shouting 'where you at, I was right's quite literally doing that. Saying something bad or in this case 'factual' for 2 years doesn't make you a 'hater'. grow up

TS, the haters are currently doing this:

tenor.gif

TS, the haters are currently doing this:

tenor.gif

Don’t celebrate too soon.

We all know Khabib will find a way to pull out of this fight.

Only Conor ball lickers could take some kind of victory in the fact he's actually going to fight for the first time in 2 years. School children
Nonono that's not how it works. A lot of people were dead certain that Conor would never fight Khabib. Now he has signed for a fight with Khabib. Don't start changing the goalpost, the haters were wrong, it's as simply as that.

Nonono that's not how it works. A lot of people were dead certain that Conor would never fight Khabib. Now he has signed for a fight with Khabib. Don't start changing the goalpost, the haters were wrong, it's as simply as that.

He didnt fight for 2 years they were not wrong. If a year ago someone said he wont be coming back anytime soon they were right, not wrong . Stop turning everything into a playground 'OmG youz A hater' Bullshit. Most people who are fans of the sport whether they like him or loathe him just want to see him in with the best in his peak years to prove how good he can still be or is rather than on instagram filming his new fucking watches.

They will just say he had to because he's already spent all that MayMac money.

He didnt fight for 2 years they were not wrong. If a year ago someone said he wont be coming back anytime soon they were right, not wrong . Stop turning everything into a playground 'OmG youz A hater' Bullshit. Most people who are fans of the sport whether they like him or loathe him just want to see him in with the best in his peak years to prove how good he can still be or is rather than on instagram filming his new fucking watches.
They said he would never fight Khabib, he will fight Khabib, ergo they were wrong. Are you dense?

They said he would never fight Khabib, he will fight Khabib, ergo they were wrong. Are you dense?
They???Hahah like they're one entity every single one of them and you call someone else dense. Well done.

They???Hahah like they're one entity every single one of them and you call someone else dense. Well done.
"They" as in the people who claimed that, as I already pointed out earlier. I thought when I had prefaced it in my last post you would understand the context. I was wrong, I overstimated your intellect. See, it's not that hard admitting when you are wrong.

"They" as in the people who claimed that, as I already pointed out earlier. I thought when I had prefaced it in my last post you would understand the context. I was wrong, I overstimated your intellect. See, it's not that hard admitting when you are wrong.

'The haters were wrong , Its a simply as that'

SOME people said he'd never fight Khabib and they were wrong (all though its not happened yet). SOME people said he wouldn't be seen for a long time. They were right. Whittling everyone who said anything negative about Conor to a 'hater 'makes you look like a fucking child and worthless of any discussion with.
Thats a general 'You' not You personally. Unless you're one of them.
Not everyone saying that he wouldn't fight Khabib is a 'hater'. Its so fucking childish.

Last edited:
Conor has a recent history of legal issues and an alleged drug problem.

Thanks, TMZ! You really believe this stuff?

<{outtahere}>

As far as well deserved time off: Fuck off with that nonsense. He's a fighter and he should fight. He's entitled to the exact same amount of time off as any other fighter.

He's entitled to whatever the fuck he wants. How beta would you have to be to let Dana tell you what's what?

Hey ts please go back on vacation.

And fuck off with your clickbait, ass munchie title

...that Conor would never fight Khabib, or that Conor would never fight again in the UFC?

<FookIsThatGuy>

I've been on vacation for a bit, so maybe I missed the thread where they all admitted how stupid that was.

Edit: My first thread was so good, I made it twice. Shit software.

Here

I said it countless times. Not because he is scared or whatever, but because he doesn't need it.

But Conor is one of those people who has that "something" more than the average, so I shouldn't have doubted him.

Back