Where’s Fiziev?

I’ve been wondering the same thing. Really looking forward to seeing him fight again. Some really interesting matchups out there for him.

Spinning techniques are some of the techniques that muay thai based fighters have problems with. Traditional muay thai doesn't do spinning attacks so they aren't as used to them compared to the traditional muay thai/kickboxing techniques. He isn't the only muay thai based fighter that has loss fights due to spinning techniques.

He's busy matrixing fools in the gym.

AccuratePoliteBoto-size_restricted.gif

Just give him some time.

He's beginning to believe.

Probably asking for ranked opponents when he doesn't deserve one yet. I'd like to see him Fight Arman. They'd both test eachother in different ways.

Probably asking for ranked opponents when he doesn't deserve one yet. I'd like to see him Fight Arman. They'd both test eachother in different ways.
I've seen Arman said in interview that they are friends and such fight are not gonna happen.

I've seen Arman said in interview that they are friends and such fight are not gonna happen.

That's a real shame. They're both basically at the same spot in the division and should be fighting guys around that level in order to take the next step forward.

You got any ideas who you think they should fight next?

That's a real shame. They're both basically at the same spot in the division and should be fighting guys around that level in order to take the next step forward.

You got any ideas who you think they should fight next?
Arman recently got into the rankings at 15th, fight would be amazing though.

Last I saw Fiziev was calling out Kevin Lee and making videos of himself looking for Lee in the snow.

Once these LW’s get to the Top 15, they become very careful with their matchmaking and accepting fights.

Sucks for us, but smart for them.

Fiz is imho, probably the best prospect in the UFC right now. People are ducking him left and right. Wanna see him fast-tracked while he's still young enough to be an effective threat. Can't have a guy this talented sitting on the shelf.

Back