Whenever someone makes a millennial joke I roll my eyes

Yup. Try and tell one if them about it, too. They have no capacity for self reflection.
Sad but true, it's also lame to blame a younger generation for the world's problems , it really takes some mental gymnastics to figure out that logic.
Recently an older fellow was mocking "millennials" for using the slang phrase "curving" , like no generation ever before then has used and created slang terms.

Soldiers were fighting a war in 9/11? What the fuck are you smoking?

It lead to a war

My generation did indeed have to deal with

What the fuck are you smoking

I didnt think that was that complicated of a thing to connect together there

If youd turned you brain on before goin into OMG IMA OWN SOMEONE mode you probably would have realized you were saying something stupid

Go ahead and reply to me about how im the dumb one

Putz

School shootings are significantly relevant, many millenials are losing their children and have to fear letting them go to school in peace. Columbine was a one-off, everyone blamed it as an outlier. We are currently living in a society of CONSTANT shootings, you can be shot at gaming tournaments, at schools, at concerts. Mass shootings, no way of knowing when or how. Isis also played a role in this.

Housing crash affected many millennials including myself as the economy suffered greatly, if you think the 2009 housing crash only had to do with houses you need an education.I was one of many millennials who had to take a part time job at 14 (illegally) to help my mother afford my school, I had to forgo allowance and lunch money multiple times so that I could afford a jacket for the winter, thats like saying "Wow the great depression doesnt apply to the kids who grew up in it because kids didn't have farms!" - moron.
Do you think that people didn't shoot things up until 2006?
This is sort of the problem with this generation is that they don't understand that in the past you had a way greater chance of getting mugged for being in the wrong neighborhood. Beaten and killed for the color of your shirt or the emblem on your hat.

Look at NYC, 400 murders last year, in 1991 2,500 murders.
And you can do that with any city.

This is the safest time to live in this world and especially America.
It was harder back in the day, as much as you dont want to admit.
Teen pregnancy was at an all time high. Drug use was at an all time high. Murders were at an all time high.
Sexually transmitted diseases was at an all time high.

A few school shootings here and there. Doesnt mean shit.

It lead to a war

My generation did indeed have to deal with

What the fuck are you smoking

I didnt think that was that complicated of a thing to connect together there

If youd turned you brain on before goin into OMG IMA OWN SOMEONE mode you probably would have realized you were saying something stupid

Go ahead and reply to me about how im the dumb one

Putz
You lack reading comprehension

Do you think that people didn't shoot things up until 2006?
This is sort of the problem with this generation is that they don't understand that in the past you had a way greater chance of getting mugged for being in the wrong neighborhood. Beaten and killed for the color of your shirt or the emblem on your hat.

Look at NYC, 400 murders last year, in 1991 2,500 murders.
And you can do that with any city.

This is the safest time to live in this world and especially America.
It was harder back in the day, as much as you dont want to admit.
Teen pregnancy was at an all time high. Drug use was at an all time high. Murders were at an all time high.
Sexually transmitted diseases was at an all time high.

A few school shootings here and there. Doesnt mean shit.

We all got high, got Aids, and then got murdered in NYC back in the day. Why can't you kids be more like us when we were your age?

You lack reading comprehension

What do you think having to go through 9 11 means ? It wasnt just one day it was a whole series of events connected to that day. It isnt me lacking comprehension here its your thought process is wrong

Meh, you’re really scraping the bottom of the barrel to find something to troll about after you’re disastrous thread in the OT lol

What do you think having to go through 9 11 means ? It wasnt just one day it was a whole series of events connected to that day. It isnt me lacking comprehension here its your thought process is wrong
So being a millennial means all of them were at the site/s when 9/11 went down? Again, you lack reading comprehension September 11th 2001 was a day.

You think I’m saying something else and going off on such a tangent it’s amusing, you are literally arguing with yourself

Last edited:
We all got high, got Aids, and then got murdered in NYC back in the day. Why can't you kids be more like us when we were your age?
We all saw 9/11 and got shot at at school and at Madden Tourneys. And everyones housing situation was fucked.
Us kids these days.
Shut the fuck up.

Ah yes. Everything is perfect now that we have the internet.
the fact you added 'perfect' proves my pt

things aren't supposed to be perfect in real life my dude
why do you think the phrase 1st World Problems is a new thing that exists now?

the fact you added 'perfect' proves my pt

things aren't supposed to be perfect in real life my dude
why do you think the phrase 1st World Problems is a new thing that exists now?

Ah yes, no one struggles now that we have the internet. Poverty, cancer, the loss of a loved one, all solved by the internet.

Gen Z (not using the term millennials since almost everyone here is a millennial, technically) wants constant validation and 1000% support from others, but they also want to be selfish aholes who are not themselves supportive or easy to get along with. They will not meet you half way, instead they expect everything on their terms/whims while not reciprocating (of course). I never used to complain about anything except their music but I have come to realize how unbelievably, insanely fvcked up they are

It's also not just them, this attitude is bleeding upwards to certain individuals of the previous generations. No wonder all the usual markers of art and culture are so impossibly shit awful right now

Last edited:
Ah yes, no one struggles now that we have the internet. Poverty, cancer, the loss of a loved one, all solved by the internet.
whatever you say playa

just b/c yall grew up w/ Barney telling you everyone is special, does not make it true. W/o a doubt this is the softest generation in world history
edit: But No, I don't mean you or anyone in this thread in particular, just the generation as a whole. 'Sticks and stones....' was a pervasive saying and attitude when I was a child, look at how much that has changed w/ the current outrage culture headed by the youth.

i'm 38, i take it i don't qualify is a millennial, correct? i sure know i don't act anything like one lol.

I think it's partly based on the retarded brainless mediocre reality and Instagram celebs they seem to worship. How fuckin stupid even by pop music standards current pop music is.

Did you see that thread on that Twitch girl that got virgin loser millennials mad because she had a boyfriend? I also learned in that thread fat loser millennials spend there day indoors watching some pimple beta play video games and give them money for keeping their simple minds entertained.

How come bully became some "out of control epidemic" when it's social media douche millennials bullying and being bullied? That was always going on and no other generation cried about it or we're so lame and pathetic and I guess evil with it now.

When the hell did follow the leader and get a bunch of shitty tattoos come into fashion? I remember when people did that to try and not fit in.

I could probably go on but that's enough thinking aobut the sad state of people and the inane mediocrity they've all embraced for this week.

Mellenials. The most sensative layz entitled virue signalling generation this earth has ever seen.

part of this, even in my earlier post, is that Grandpa Simpson yelling at the sky 'our generation was better' meme stuff...

LIke there are many things that are objectively better, safer, etc... in today's environment than say the 80s. Drinking and driving was routine back then, carseats were like nonexistent or certainly not required to the age of 8 or whatnot, asbestos and lead paint were in more things, etc....

Sometimes us slightly older people mythicize old school toughness or badassery into 'that's how it should be' when that isn't necessarily the case. So perhaps we are being too hard on the younger generations, I openly admit that. It's just so many social issues have jumped the shark, it's hard to get on board w/ some of them. The pendulum doesn't always have to stay at the opposing end, it can hang out in the middle....
IOW sometimes 'embracing the suck' for so long causes one to falsely think that the 'suck' is ideal, when perhaps it is not

We all saw 9/11 and got shot at at school and at Madden Tourneys. And everyones housing situation was fucked.
Us kids these days.
Shut the fuck up.

More educated my ass. They thought that if they made $2000 a month that they could afford a $2500 mortgage

Back