Social When Your Racial Hoax Goes Wrong (The Lies Of Erica Thomas) #fakehatecrimes

This woman is a fucking idiot that wants to be a victim so bad that she straight out lies about a man. Like I say, the real racists are the ones who usually run around crying about it and falsely blaming innocent ppl to push their own narrative that’s in their head

This shit is great. It guarantees republicans victories. People can’t stand this shit.

Funny this guy was a democrat. How’s it feel buddy lol

This shit is great. It guarantees republicans victories. People can’t stand this shit.

Funny this guy was a democrat. How’s it feel buddy lol

he'll still vote for her due to self-hate

She told the Cuban to go back where he came from.

giphy.gif

She told the Cuban to go back where he came from.

giphy.gif

Beautiful isn’t it? Do you think Twitter warriors will now call this black woman a racist? I won’t hold my breath

I’m not surprised she told some Cuban to go back to his country, a rhetoric I’ve seen the tolerant liberals on this forum echo...but muh racism amirite?

Beautiful isn’t it? Do you think Twitter warriors will now call this black woman a racist? I won’t hold my breath

I’m not surprised she told some Cuban to go back to his country, a rhetoric I’ve seen the tolerant liberals on this forum echo...but muh racism amirite?
She was more than likely telling him to go back to the location he approached her from, but I won’t let context start to matter at this point in the story.

She was more than likely telling him to go back to the location he approached her from, but I won’t let context start to matter at this point in the story.
Not going to dig through your post history but let’s say you were always calling people racist for these types of comments and if you aren’t this is for people who do
Oh fuck you
Did you say that about trump or any other thread where it’s a white person

Not going to dig through your post history but let’s say you were always calling people racist for these types of comments and if you aren’t this is for people who do
Oh fuck you
Did you say that about trump or any other thread where it’s a white person
Not sure what you’re saying getting at. When her story ran about this guy telling her to go back to where she came from, context didn’t matter to the people reporting. He could have very well been referring to her going back to another checkout line, but that wouldn't fit narrative that Trump was responsible for this happening.

Now that it turns out that SHE was the one who told the guy to go back to where he came from, I really don’t care to see the quote put into context. They already ran with the notion that this guy was being a racist, so I’d find it funny to get thrown back in her face. I won’t hold my breath for that to happen, though, as this will get buried pretty quickly.

Last edited:

We know who the true racists are. I've been saying this since the beginning

Not sure what you’re saying getting at. When her story ran about this guy telling her to go back to where she came from, context didn’t matter to the people reporting. He could have very well been referring to her going back to another checkout line, but that wouldn't fit narrative that Trump was responsible for this happening.

Now that it turns out that SHE was the one who told the guy to go back to where he came from, I really don’t care to see the quote put into context. They already ran with notion that this guy was being a racist, so I’d find it funny to get thrown back in her face. I won’t hold my breath for that to happen, though, as this will get buried pretty quickly.
Yeah nothing will happen sadly
I can hear the you’re attacking her because she’s black woman pregnant defense

For sure, she had no idea this guy was of Cuban descent and probably thought “hey here is my juicy moment to try and pander, this goofy looking white guy surely isn’t anything else than a Trump supporter”. That alone probably had racial connotations. The way it turned out is simply just poetic justice

The context doesn’t matter because as we can see when it was on the other foot, the media and certain people treat it in a much different manner

Erica Thomas, the District 39 state representative of Georgia, said that she was “verbally attacked” and told to “go back where you came from.”

This white man comes up and says, ‘You lazy son of a bitch, you need to go back where you came from. — Erica Thomas

Well, the truth is that she wasn’t attacked. She took a real incident, and then embellished it. Then she sprinkled a heaping helping of racial hoax on top of it all and served it to a hungry media ready to believe the lies because, if nothing else, they fit into a preconceived narrative that Donald Trump is inspiring racism across the country with his go back to where you came from line. There’s just a little problem. The man she accused never said go back to where you came from. Oh he called her a bitch, but that was at the end of a confrontation about the fact that she chose to get in line in the 10 items or less with 15–20 items when there were two other lines that were completely open and empty.

So, these were her own words. There’s just a few problems however.

1. She claims white privilege, but Eric Sparkes isn’t white. He’s Cuban.
  2. She says because she’s nine months pregnant that she can’t stand up for long, but she got no trouble standing for a long period of time giving a press interview the next day. Also, there were two empty open lines for people with more than ten items. She just didn’t want to use them.
  3. She says he tells her that she needs to go back where she came from. This never occurred.
  4. She says her daughter was wanting to buy 5 of the items herself. Apparently the daughter changed her mind because by all accounts I’ve found Erica Thomas made the entire purchase. Considering the lies so far it’s dubious that her daughter was making any purchases.
  5. She later changes her story and throws out that he called her a piece of shit, but that was never mentioned in her initial telling of the incident. Only later in the video does she toss it out there.
  6. She initially says she had 15 items, then later it is twenty. Not a big deal, but it’s just further evidence that she can’t keep her fake story straight.
  7. She said the Publix lady had to ask him to leave. There’s no account of that happening.
  8. She says nobody stepped in until after Eric Sparkes left the grocery store, but earlier she said that a Publix employee intervened and asked Eric Sparkes to leave.
  9. She says the hatred is being incited by our president. This implies the problem she experienced is partially inflamed by Trump and his supporters. Eric Sparkes is a democrat.

So that was her story. Unfortunately Eric Sparkes shows up and confronts her during her interview with the press. Everyone has their version of the truth, but the truth is usually somewhere in between the two versions. In this case it seems Eric Sparkes and the truth are fairly close. Meanwhile Erica Thomas gave some made up fantasy that’s off in left field somewhere picking it’s nose.

She tried to imply he was part of the racist Trump followers in her video, but he’s a democrat that plans on voting democrat for the rest of his life.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/co...here-you-came-from-at-grocery-store/968677735

D_-MGC-UcAAPZJ2.jpg:large

I don't know what the story was about and the lady is probably full of shit, but get the fuck outta here that that guy is Cuban. Thats a muthafuckin white man, who looks and sounds like a fuckin white man.
That muthfucka isnt getting a "Get out of my country" treatment from anybody.
No ones asking for his green card or any of that shit.
Fucker doesnt even have a dumb Cubano accent.

Cuban my ass. Just man up and say your a white man, and that this black lady is full of shit.

I don't know what the story was about and the lady is probably full of shit, but get the fuck outta here that that guy is Cuban. Thats a muthafuckin white man, who looks and sounds like a fuckin white man.
That muthfucka isnt getting a "Get out of my country" treatment from anybody.
No ones asking for his green card or any of that shit.
Fucker doesnt even have a dumb Cubano accent.

Cuban my ass. Just man up and say your a white man, and that this black lady is full of shit.

I know it's Mencia but the story about his illegal friend from England never getting asked for papers but his brother with the thick as fuck accent that is brown being asked for papers is so true.

Back