When your favorite fighter got their #1 status taken away

This... there was a complete Tony nutthugger on here who was in every Tony thread who posted daily, I haven’t seen him post since the loss.
When Tony lost to Justin I felt sad because of the way He lost and the amount of times he got fcked over by the UFC. But losing is honestly part of the game and it doesnt diminish what fighters have already accomplished.
People who follow only the undefeated until they lose, are weak minded.

Not his first loss but damn this stung, Max had been on a tear and I had high hopes for him coming up.

Also the second Volk fight, plainly not the war that the fight with Dustin was and I was genuinely shocked that Max didn't regain his title.

P.S Glad Max didn't make the Khabib fight as that was not going to end well for him.

gus was the great white hope <Lmaoo>

anytime Rumble or Gus lose, I am saddened, both lost to DC , and gus seemingly cannot improve his ground game :(

I ”hear” you, but curious to hear you elaborate. No shame in getting caught by master Werdum. Had a torn groin when he grappled with Jon the second time, couldn’t move his hips properly. Did very well the first time around v Jones, against DC, against Glover, against Blachowicz.

Fedor.
It was just so sloppy. Same can really be said of the Rogers fight too, but the losses to Werdum, Bigfoot, and Hendo were frustrating because they were very winnable fights and Fedor had just gotten so sloppy. His jab was gone, his ability to chain striking and grappling had diminished badly...
To answer the thread question, I was just in shock because the fight lasted like a minute lol. Sad to see.

Well, I suppose you're somewhat correct. Some sites didn't give Serra #1 after he made GSP tap to strikes, but others did.
If you are the champ, you are the number one as I see it. There was nothing controversial about the fight to think otherwise.

Jones dropping machidas limp body was tough even though I don't hate jones.

If you told me Gonzaga was going to beat Mirko the way he did, I would have bet you my house.

Back