When you want to TRULY understand Joe Rogan

joe rogan is five foot two and has no real opinions on anything except dmt and weed.

I get all my opinions on male beauty from the JRE.

Apparently, once you go black you never go back.

If Tony Ferguson ever fought Joe Rogan, Rogan would probably win

because Tony would turn down the fight.

i listen to most jre's these days.

The podcast is pretty cool because he has on a diverse set of guests (albeit ones that are experts on topics he is interested in) and joe is a very good conversational interviewer. His best skill is the ability to admit what he doesnt know and ask a lot of questions.

If your not a fan of him or his personality theres nothing wrong with that but it is a bit strange how many macho alphas on sherdog constantly feel the need to criticize him seemingly at random.

He has the religious guru thing going on.

Indeed.
Rogan would unleash a horrendous, bloody thrashing upon Ferguson the likes of which man fans have never before witnessed.
Kettlebell Rogan Is a force like no other

tenor.gif

i listen to most jre's these days.

The podcast is pretty cool because he has on a diverse set of guests (albeit ones that are experts on topics he is interested in) and joe is a very good conversational interviewer. His best skill is the ability to admit what he doesnt know and ask a lot of questions.

If your not a fan of him or his personality theres nothing wrong with that but it is a bit strange how many macho alphas on sherdog constantly feel the need to criticize him seemingly at random.
Yeah, there's been a massive backlash against him by a certain contingent here that feels he somehow betrayed them once it became common knowledge that he has an African-American step-daughter. That & the end of his friendship with Alex Jones seems to have bred hatred for him from individuals that used to be fans. Add in the fact that his guest list of late has had too many "leftists" for their tastes & you've never seen such a bitter lot.

Yeah, there's been a massive backlash against him by a certain contingent here that feels he somehow betrayed them once it became common knowledge that he has an African-American step-daughter. That & the end of his friendship with Alex Jones seems to have bred hatred for him from individuals that used to be fans. Add in the fact that his guest list of late has had too many "leftists" for their tastes & you've never seen such a bitter lot.
its cool, he balances It out with a bit of Duncan trussell, Ronda Patrick, Ben Greenfield and a few other lads

Rogan still speaks truth, It's just more in between the cracks these days.

I rolled with Joe and Eddie Bravo at Yamasaki's Academy. Both monsters on the mat.

Smoked a j with them after, and Rogan ragged on Eddie the whole time lol.

Joe said my pot sucked, then 15 minutes later tackled me from behind, laughing, and saying I should have told him it was creeper weed.

Same here, the guys done some BJJ and someone gave him a black belt for it.
And?

I think getting really stoned, believing BS conspiracy nonsense and liking terrible standup comedy probably helps a lot more, if you really want to understand him.

Also BJJ black belts aren't like judo ones where you actually have to beat other judokas in official competitions to get one. In BJJ the guy who trains you just gives you a new belt because..... they think it's time.

Well.... Somebody hasn't gotten his ass handed to him in bjj yet.

And?

I think getting really stoned, believing BS conspiracy nonsense and liking terrible standup comedy probably helps a lot more, if you really want to understand him.

Also BJJ black belts aren't like judo ones where you actually have to beat other judokas in official competitions to get one. In BJJ the guy who trains you just gives you a new belt because..... they think it's time.

Where do you train, who do you train with, and what is your rank?

And?

Back