When you want to TRULY understand Joe Rogan

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just remember he's a BJJ black belt

he's been training jiu jitsu for over 20 years

On a deeper level, that's all you really need to know.

Has he ever tried DMT?

Has he ever tried DMT?
10i3q1A.jpg

MMA is high level problem solving with dire physical consequences, if you didn’t know.

Every JRE ever.
Dont forget the wolf talk. It's not a JRE episode unless we he brings up our global wolf infestation problem. "I mean people dont realize wolves are dangerous...I mean really really really deadly."

I don’t get it

Same here, the guys done some BJJ and someone gave him a black belt for it.
And?

I think getting really stoned, believing BS conspiracy nonsense and liking terrible standup comedy probably helps a lot more, if you really want to understand him.

Also BJJ black belts aren't like judo ones where you actually have to beat other judokas in official competitions to get one. In BJJ the guy who trains you just gives you a new belt because..... they think it's time.

"coyotes are basically smaller wolves and there used to be cheetahs in colorado."

Rogan is a globe earth shill planted by the cia in order to help control the population.

He’s failing miserably. He apparently can only control the idiots who think they’re intellectuals.

Joe 'Chimps will rip your dick off and eat your asshole' Rogan

Just remember he's a BJJ black belt

he's been training jiu jitsu for over 20 years

On a deeper level, that's all you really need to know.
If you want to understand JRE you need to imagine that life exists outside of Sherdog

Back