When you don't submit to Rumble's alpha, he breaks

So just because Rumble has a scary look and a pressuring fighting style,you just gonna blame it on mentality every single time Rumble gets a knock out?

I guess the guy who went 5 rounds with DC and Jones is mentally weak,and also a HW who were fighting top fighters for many years is also mentally weak.

And you are qualified to label them as weak minded fighters.K

You don't know me bruh. What if i am in fact qualified? Even if im not, that doesn't mean im not allowed to discuss the subject in a MMA forum.

You did brought up a good point about Gus.

To be fair to Gus, I still believe an unitentional headbut/clash, was his undoing.

To be fair to Manuwa I believe if Gus didn't poke him in the eyes Manuwa would have won that fight.

Well Rumble breaks their alpha and beta and their unborn kids with his shots so it doesn't matter.Only 1% of people can break Rumble.

...In other words, if he doesn't beat you, he loses.

Or it could be that the way to beat Rumble is to get him to the ground, and out grapple him.. and the opponents that have had success at that usually have tried as the fight wore on, instead of trying to do it when he is fresh and the most dangerous.. but sure, he BREAKS implies that he quits, and that sound bite is so much more compelling than he simply has some holes in his overall ground game.

His losses to Kos and Vitor should be put into context.. the man is simply not the same fighter... call it quitting.. call it whatever you want.. the man was never that dangerous at 170.. or his one attempt at 185..

Well I'm a black belt in bjj, and when someone at the higher level give up their back, it's usually because they are tired or they are breaking. In mma it might be different I guess.

I remember when rampage gave the choke to bones. He wanted out.

It's more a matter of your conscious not submitting to his fist for the first 6 minutes.

That,and if you are one of the best LHW fighters in the world.

So annoying when Sherdoggers try to make things seem like its nothing lol

"When you don't submit to Rumble's alpha,he breaks"

Get in there and break him,tough guy.

Exactly
Hey, ts, when he fights somebody better than him he loses?

So hard to analyze MMA, you know?

Well I'm a black belt in bjj, and when someone at the higher level give up their back, it's usually because they are tired or they are breaking. In mma it might be different I guess.

I remember when rampage gave the choke to bones. He wanted out.

Was pretty sure ts was blowing steam out his ass, great to see a black belt who understands back takes have nothing to do with technique backing him up

Looking forward to him stepping into the cage to show us how it's done against Rumble

Isn't this the quote Jones said about DC, just with Rumble's name inserted?

"“I have some good friends in the wrestling community, especially my wrestling coach,” Jones said in a post-fight interview on Fox Sports 1. “[Cormier’s] known to break when you put it on him or you don’t submit to his alpha -- he slows down. He did it against Cael Sanderson several times and in different matches I’ve watched on YouTube several times. Whenever somebody would face him and be a man, he breaks."

Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Jo...Submit-to-His-Alpha-79735#tAAui545DVDu8Wb1.99

He will kill Dan Bizelrian, alpha or not.

I agree . All his losses are from rear naked choke. This should show anyone that big you take him into deep waters , he will break. Though most fighter won't get him there because they are ko lol.
Cut 40 lbs of water and come fight me. I'll wreck your shit.

True to an extent, against DC he was trapped on the ground against a dominant wrestler. Not much you can do about that. Against Vitor, I blame all the horse shit stand ups, plus he was at 170.

Back