When you don't have the heart to tell them the truth

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Fedorgasm, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Fedorgasm Silver Belt

So this girl is young, like 20, and she's got a semi cute face but she's pretty chubby.

I was talking to her and she mentioned that she turned down a date from this guy because she wants someone much hotter. Now I've seen the guy that she turned down, and he's on her level if not above. So I was curious to hear what league she thought she was in.

I asked her what made her think that she could get such a hot guy? And she said, "well i did it before"

So I probed a bit there, and basically they're was a really hot guy she met in college. They had sex late one night, then a few sporadic times after that. Always late at night. And she was annoyed that they never even had a break up conversation. One day he was just dating someone else and then he graduated and moved away.

I just remember feeling so sorry for this girl. In her head she thought she had a legit relationship with this guy, when in reality he just used her as his booty call. And the fact that he only did it a few times tells me that she was his absolute last resort. When all his other girls were busy, he knows at 3am he can always bust a nut in this fatty.

I didn't have the heart to tell her the truth. She would just argue with me anyway. She's going to have to figure out that shit on her own.

Have you ever had a situation where you didn't have the heart to tell someone the truth?

2. SammyPops Gold Belt

Pic or gtfo, obviously.

3. TheNinja Gold Belt

Ya, not much you can really do or say there. She's gotta figure it out for herself. I guess you gotta admire her self confidence and feeling of self worth going for a "hotter" guy. Sometimes you get Boise dimes who think they are Baltimore cincos with no sense of self respect.

4. MeWithInfinityGauntlet Banned Banned

LOL in 10 years she's going to be one of those chicks who writes an article on the huffington post claiming that she's 35 and there aren't any men left for her to marry.

To be honest it'd be safer to just sterilize her now, dat low iq could pollute humanity.

5. HIMBOB Steel Belt

Yeah buddy you aren't going to get a thank you for your honesty.

My mate is dating someone well below his league. I know he isn't going to lock it in long term but then will feel shit about wasting her time in a few years.

6. Renard Red Belt

How much would you say she weighs? I'm not sure what chubby translates to here.

7. JinKazama Silver Belt

maybe that self confidence/delusion will get her a weak male

8. Jim Cozad Jr. Banned Banned

Chubby with big boobs or small boobs?...

9. Pie & Mash Yellow Belt

What did you stand to lose by telling her?

10. Midnighter Silver Belt

Asking the real questions.

11. Strychnine Steel Belt

I'd tell her the truth...

But tactfully...

Say something like "So this guy was only with you late at night and didn't actually hang out with you in public... See what I'm getting at here..."

If she gets mad and wants to get all angry, just tell her that "I'm speaking from a guy's perspective here..."

12. phipps66 Brown Belt

Yes once, there was a guy on an MMA forum I post on who always made up fake stories to get attention. I didn't have the heart to tell him to stop.

13. Todd Gack Dutch

Answer this man.

14. Tone C Silver Belt

Yea. Great thread btw. :)

I flirted with one of my bosses at work about 25 years ago. She was older than me and also heavier but we got on well. She was engaged to be married but ended up going out with me. She turned up dressed to kill and I wore an old pair of jeans and G n R tee shirt. We went out and she was really flirty and touchy and I wasn't feeling it.

Ended up going out that one time then barely spoke to her at work despite her being all over me.

Went out and just didn't fancy her but didn't have the guts to tell her that. Not my proudest moment.

15. HunterSdVa29 Respect, tho Platinum Member

we live in a bizarre time where girls that clearly aren't THAT attractive have been artificially inflated to believe they are. People actually say being fat is healthy, w/ a straight face at that.

honestly I think the removal of the actual bullying culture has resulted in this, along w/ some other trends highlighting the weakening of modern Western society

not keeping score in kids sports, Barney telling everyone they're special, no more corporal punishment, rampant entitlement, etc.....when you remove the competitive aspect of many parts of life, people not only become content w/ what they are, but also delude themselves into false expectations

16. A.A. Riggs sweet ... sweet meat!

No one leads with chubby when big boobs is on the table as an adjective.

[​IMG]

17. punky brewster Red Belt

What's her email? I'll tell her.

18. IndyCovaHart Steel Belt

Has bullying really been removed or even significantly reduced?

19. Todd Gack Dutch

There were these two fat cows at my gym once talking about a guy who’s a regular. Dude’s in phenomenal shape but he’s only around 5’7”. Still taller than these two whales.

Anyways I heard one of them say to the other “what about him? He’s cute?” And the other one says “no way. He’s too short.” The old lady on the treadmill next to them broke out laughing and was shaking her head.

20. HunterSdVa29 Respect, tho Platinum Member

yes, as I don't personally count SM bullying

it's physical or nothing, again this is just another example of the trend i'm referring too. 'sticks and stones' used to be a routine saying, now it apparently never applies