When worlds collide.

Dude you might as well just start your threads in the lightweights because they all just end up here anyways.

and on your other account too. :)

Dude you might as well just start your threads in the lightweights because they all just end up here anyways.

I only have one account. Seeing as you've said that once it's in the lightweights I won't make your post disappear this time.

And my estimation is that only 25% of them end up in the lightweights.
About 25% are deleted entirely.
And 10% get merged into other threads.
About 40% live on in the UFC forum.

Last edited:
Thanks Captain Obvious.

Everyone was really confused wondering when chuck had won a fight in panties, fish-net thigh high stockings and high heels. But thank god that has been cleared up now.

I think the bottom half may be Osca De La Hoya (THOSE pics), but I'm not googling that shit to check lol

Didn't expect you to have a grey beard but makes sense now TS.

Hurrr hurrr

The guy in those pics is about 50 and looks like he drinks too much to be healthy. I'm pretty sure that's a more apt description of you isn't it?

giphy.gif

Hurrr hurrr

The guy in those pics is about 50 and looks like he drinks too much to be healthy. I'm pretty sure that's a more apt description of you isn't it?
MURMURMUR
maxresdefault.jpg

I only have one account. Seeing as you've said that once it's in the lightweights I won't make your post disappear this time.

And my estimation is that only 25% of them end up in the lightweights.
About 25% are deleted entirely.
And 10% get merged into other threads.
About 40% live on in the UFC forum.

lol so u did report me!

i just like teasin ya! helax

I think the bottom half may be Osca De La Hoya (THOSE pics), but I'm not googling that shit to check lol
You sure?

Could be all sorts of goodies that come up in a search for Oscar De La Hoya cross dressing Mexican shemale in fish net stockings and panties

Back