When will we see 5 min staredowns in the UFC?

Wilder is the bigger name full of excuses and rematch clause, he is 0-1-1 officially against Fury and could easily be 0-2, they even went to court to force this fight, its a dumb move and lets hope Fury takes him out again, i have no favorites but the excuses went from dumb to dumber and i want to see Fury vs Joshua.
Thanks for the explanation. Joshua vs Fury would have been much more exciting than this

Joe Rogan might need to take some more alpha brain to handle it.

ijn30ZZ9JXvJv.gif

What’s the purpose of staredowns? What does it achieve?

Undefeated decade champ Jon Jones has never made eye contact with his opponents and always look down during pre-fight staredowns, does that mean he’s an emasculated beta?

Fury won the stare down, Wilder broke contact and left the stage first. He already won a part of the mental game vs Wilder.

Give each other a handsy and see who finishes who.

LMAO.. I’m not sliding shit to watch two guys stare at eachother for 5 minutes. That’s just dumb.

I once was walking the city around and we found a group of hippies. They were doing this thing where people stared at each other's eyes for 1' as part of some campaign to humanize each other, I don't remember the details. Same type of group that does the "free hugs" campaigns and such. Well, I was bored with some friends, so I talked to this old hippy broad and we ended up staring into each other's eyes for 1'. It was a bit creepy. This must've been pretty excruciating and definitely a bit gay.

Back